Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your most favorite Apple?

Evan_1

I'm honestly not a huge fan of any of them, for some reason, but I'd have to go with Applejack, both because she's the one we know most about, and also because of how badass she can be. mlp-abadass.png

I have always been a huge fan of the entire Apple Family, (though Applejack's immediate family especially) probably because they remind me of my own family. I have an older and a younger sibling, so being the middle kid myself, I relate to Applejack's position a lot. It's great that even in a series that emphasizes friendships, you still get plenty of important messages about familial relationships through what is one fearsome foursome of a family. I for one always get excited whenever an Apple Family episode is coming up. Pinkie Apple Pie saw the Apples at their absolute best, and I can't wait to see what the second half of season 5 has in store for them.

Applejack is of course my favorite though. That should be fairly obvious. I do think the rest of the Apples are really under appreciated by the fandom since they're all some of my favorite characters too. Big Mac is by far my favorite stallion, Apple Bloom is my favorite school-age pony, and I do really like Granny Smith as well. She's the best senior pony, although that's not saying much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

tumblr_lxyswlNVJE1r0z1wao1_400.gif

There's something about Granny Smith's adventurous old-timey charm that makes me really adore her. She's a flawed and quirky character, one that also takes risks for good causes. She's a mix of a lot of my favorite archetypes. 

Applebloom is my favorite apple.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH8eRff9DCs

Thank you for helping me find this video again omg

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

Whaaat???!?! I thought this thread was about what kind of Apple you liked mlp-askeptical.png... Well since I had the intentions of saying which apple I like the best I will. I really like those huge expensive apples but I can't remember the names of them but they are oh so good. I don't mean those super duper expensive Apple watches either :P

OT. My favorite Apple member family? Definitely AJ because I respect her honesty. 

(edited)

Cripps Pink are delicious <3 oh wait

I'd say Applejack, even though she's my least favorite mane 6, I still really like her.

Edited by Blobulle

• 1 month later...