• Derpy
    • DJ Pon-3
    • Dr. Hooves
    • Berry Punch
    • Sweetie Drops(Bon Bon)
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Neon Lights
    • Octavia Melody

Main: Fluttershy. I love her pastel colors. Pink, yellow, and turquoise work oddly well.

Supporting: Lightning Dust. When I first saw her I said: "Oh my gosh I love her color scheme." it works so well!

Background: Neon Lights just has cool colors.

Rainbow Dash has the most bold and outgoing striking color scheme tha stands out from the rest from the other Mane Six in my opinion. The many colors of the rainbow she has and the sky blue boat go well together and compliment each other. It's like a clear and robust full rainbow stretching all the way across the clear, bright sunny blue sky.

As for supporting characters, I voted for Celestia but now that I think about it Princess Luna's color scheme is quite lovely.

The many shades of blue ranging from dark to lighter clear blue is very relaxing. The amount of cool colors used in her design is very soothing and peaceful like you're calming down. Her mane resembling the dark but lit night sky just makes it look like you're staring out at the stars. And the clear outline of her mane brings attention and focus to the face of Luna to focus. And at the same time it stands out from the rest for consisting many dark colors. Her colors remind me of not only the night sky but also the ocean.

I'm in the same camp as everyone else on Lyra for background characters. Her pastel minty green is quite bright but is a good color choice that doesn't hurt your eyes. :P It's soft and bright but also blends in with the crowd of all the other pastel ponies well. Her minty blue mane mixed with the white look quite nice because blue and white compliment each other pretty well and gives her a minty and fresh look at her cute little character design. Her golden eyes add a flow to her character design as it goes with her cutie mark of the golden harp.

But those are all my opinions and I pretty much seemed to pick all the popular choices but I agree with everyone nonetheless on Rainbow Dash's, Princess Luna's, and Lyra's designs. :D

• Brohoof 2

I always thought Rarity was the most striking of the Mane 6. Her color scheme is so simple yet so effective. Concerning the supporting characters, I personally find Princess Luna absolutely gorgeous, specifically her mane. Last but not least, the background ponies, and for me DJ Pon-3 wins by a long shot. Compared to the others, I find her so visually interesting, because she's very different from most of the inhabitants of Ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

Voted for Twilight, Luna, and Octavia.

There is something nice about the uniformity of Twilight's design with not a whole lot of contrast going for it.

The updated version of Luna has an awesome mane compared to her first depiction in the very first episodes.

Octavia has a classy look going for her with the gray and black coloring.

Purple and white is a beautiful color pairing, so Rarity has my favorite palette of the Mane 6. Supporting characters are a bit harder to choose from since there are some great color schemes for them as well. All the princesses have amazing colors, but Luna's calming and mysterious deep blues are my favorite, with Celestia's bright, happy color scheme my second.

You didn't list Trixie? ;_;

Anywho I still hold out that Luna has the best overall scheme no doubt.