Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyponqy! I'm Kate!

Keitaleila

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: My friend from Fimfiction showed me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Somewhere in 2013, After I saw the episode "Winter Wrap up" on Youtube, I watched the show and Became a fan, I only discovered The Brony fandom at the Beggining of 2014.

Well, I really love MLP, I enjoy Drawing the characters, I love to write fanfiction, That's why I made my own account on Fimfiction. (MLPFan234) I love watching movie and cartoons. I dream of making Animation and making great art! I'm very kind, but Very shy, That's why Fluttershy is my second favorite mane six. My favorite mane six is Rarity, but My favorite character in MLP, Is Sunset Shimmer.

• Brohoof 13

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony times =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and fun time here on the forums meeting many pony friends here =)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun pony time =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

I'd love to see your drawings if you want to show =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in this lovely community of friendly ponies. :grin2: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :D I hope you enjoy and have an amazing time here, making lots of nice friends. :rarity: If you'd like, you can show your artwork and fanfiction here at the Octavia's Hall section on the forums. :grin2:

• Brohoof 7

HI there Kate! Lovely name there. ^.^ Welcome to our wonderful community! It is wonderful to have you here! You draw huh? If you want to, you can share your art or Fan Fictions in the Pony Art Sections (for pony art) and non-pony stuff in the Non-Pony Art section! That name works well does it not? :3 

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! Hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 8

Hey Kate, welcome to the forums - I hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

Feel free to PM me, or any of us, if you have any questions (or just because), also you can add any of us as a friend, because we all love new friends :D 

Fabulous choice in mane 6 btw :D

71_-_absurd_res_dress_rarity_transparent

Also, I'm sure that we all would love to see some of the drawings that you have done (I know that I would :) )

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-12534900-1428535496_thumb.png

Hey there Kate, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Sunset Shimmer here, if you're interested. ^_^

What other cartoons do you watch, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee: 

sig-3973082.sig-3967437.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the fourm Kate, I only joined MLP fourms last month and I have to say it is such a nice and welcoming place.

All the people here are so nice and will make you feel very welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

• Brohoof 3

*Inquisitive horse noises* Or maybe your name is really Elizabeth!? Hahaha! Nothing quite as fun as a bit of nonsense.

Welcome ot the poniverse~♪ We hope you enjoy the fandom! Of course we are sure you will! Friendly faces and good times all around cheers!

sig-3978635.24pz6m8.jpg

Im stealing this :P its too perfect!

• Brohoof 3