Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if the next Amareican Prez is a brony?

cider float

I know Bill Clinton got all three questions right when he was asked about MLP on "Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!"(which was actually the first time I heard about MLP outside of Hub Network promos), but the questions were pretty obvious(the first question had no right answers, but the "right" answer was the closest one). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ekVWbTxkU

Amareican.

Amareican

Amareican!!!!

Ponification of the English language has hit that point where it should be brought out back and shot. It's not clever or cute anymore and it's just making things harder and harder to read. <_____<

I don't honestly think the president being a brony would even matter. It won't change his political views or ability to run the country.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We got the black president, which is great, but there are so many demons left to slay.  What we need next is a transgender lesbian pegasister.  Every bird with one stone, I say.

Edited by Justin_Case001
  • Brohoof 2

We got the black president, which is great, but there are so many demons left to slay.  What we need next is a transgendered lesbian pegasister.  Every bird with one stone, I say.

I'm bisexual, but I fit all other qualifications. I also tell excellent puns.

(Also, transgendered isn't a word; you'd just use the word "transgender" as a description in that sentence)

• Brohoof 1

I don't honestly think the president being a brony would even matter. It won't change his political views or ability to run the country.

Well... In a round-about manner, MLP changed my political views.  I don't see why it couldn't change someone else's.  

---

I am going to speak against the majority here.  I would say that if a president were a brony, he'd likely be more humanitarian, which is a plus in my book.

~ Miles

I would feel so happy if the President of the United States was a Brony, as he would end wars in the name of Love and Tolerance. Since the United States is a trading partner of Australia, more things pony related will be imported to Australia from the United States. Also the coins and banknotes will say "In Celestia we trust."

If the next American president is a brony, I'm pretty sure he'll be kicked out of Parliament the next day.

1 guy vs a horde of angry politicians. There's not much luck for him, and still that's discounting the public's view anyway.

I couldn't really care less. Not to mention its not even my country. but if Tony Abbot turned around and announced he was a brony, I would raise my eyebrow, facepalm a few good times and be ashamed to be part of his ranks.  :lol:

Well... In a round-about manner, MLP changed my political views.  I don't see why it couldn't change someone else's.  

---

I am going to speak against the majority here.  I would say that if a president were a brony, he'd likely be more humanitarian, which is a plus in my book.

~ Miles

I imagine the dynamic is a little different when the president is someone whose every decision affects the entire country.

I imagine the dynamic is a little different when the president is someone whose every decision affects the entire country.

So, you're saying you don't think that there's a higher chance that a president who is a brony might be more humanitarian?  

~ Miles

So, you're saying you don't think that there's a higher chance that a president who is a brony might be more humanitarian?  

~ Miles

Naw, nothing like that. Just that I wouldn't imagine his views, or rather the ones he voices, would necessarily be swayed by the show.

• Brohoof 1

It's not impossible. It's actually quite likely depending on your definition of "brony". Many people that like and watch MLP do so only sparingly and do not interact in the community online or whatnot. How do you know that Obama doesn't sometimes watch this show with Malia?