Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, folks!

Quinch

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I don't remember?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched a few episodes, things went from there.

Hello, everyone! My name is Quinch and I'm new here, as you can probably tell.

So, a little about myself, I guess. I first heard of Friendship is Magic back when I frequented the MSPA forums, though at the time I had absolutely no idea why My Little Pony was something even worth mentioning {I chalked it up to irony}. It was only after starting to see a lot of PMVs and footage on random YouTube trawlings that I got interested enough to see a random episode, which turned out to be Dressed For Success.

I... really didn't like it. It wasn't bad by any measure, but it struck me as something that I couldn't find myself caring much for. It was only after seeing a certain pony music video {this one, particularly} that I decided to give it another try, and this time started watching the show from the beginning. By that point the first season just wrapped up, and we were waiting for the second one. It was sort of the inception of the fandom, even though I wasn't really there for it, but the thing that really caught my attention was that it was, well, nice without being vapid.

I bummed around a bit, wrote a bit of fanfiction and eventually settled down at Ponychan's roleplaying community. That lasted for a couple of years until the roleplay sort of died down, at which point I hung around /chat/ and then /oat/ once that got merged together. After Ponychan merged with MLPchan, I decided to distance myself from the fandom, just to see whether I still really cared about MLP or if I just stuck around out of inertia. So, a few months later...

Here I am!

• Brohoof 7

Hello, @Quinch, and welcome to the MLP forums. It's great to have you here in this awesome community of awesome ponies. :squee: I hope you have fun and have a wonderful time while you're here and get to make some nice friends. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to MLPF Quinch. I'm not sure how active Ponychan's RP community was, but we do have an active one of our own here you may want to check out.

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Heya Quinch, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-ahappy2.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 4

Thanks for all the cheer, guys and/or gals! Any tips on where to head to first? I still have to catch up on the last season, I last saw Griffonstone. Any cool news? Big events? I'll probably lurk more than post until I feel comfortable jumping into conversations. Oh, also, how's the roleplaying section work? Any rules, other than the common courtesy ones?

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forum of MLP Ponies =)=)=))=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great pony time here with all the ponies meeting many happy friends =)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy fun times here in the happy pony forums =)=)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 1