Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello im loneminer aka King of the night!

King of the Night

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I can relate to it

I love the show and minecraft and so im on the poniarcade server everyday and if you want to be a member of my special project just message me!

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, theloneminer1917, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! :fluttershy: Hope you have a wonderful time here, making new friends and having great experiences along the way!

What is this Special Project of yours? Can you elaborate further? :ooh:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4000079.sig-3998766.sig-3998229.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here in this happy pony land of happy ponies and happy pony friends of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy the happy times here with all ponies meeting all the pony friends and having lots of fun =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)<3

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15

• Brohoof 3

Hiya King of the Night! :D Welcome to our community of awesomeness! :3 So you came from the Poniarcade? That is awesome. :) I would play on that server if I had Minecraft for PC. 

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more! ^.^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hiya King of the Night, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-4007311.mlp-grouphug.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

sig-4007311.medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 1