- fear of public speaking

- fear of clowns

- fear of dolls

- fear of failure

- fear of losing a loved one

- fear of small spaces

- fear of crowds

- fear of being hurt

I also have anxiety which has gotten much better over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's ridiculous, but I have the phobia of insects. Smaller is the insect, more I am terrified xD. If I see one far away from me, I'll stay calm, but if it approachs or touchs me I'll panic (So I will run, scream and cry)

I used to be terrified of dogs, because I had an experience in which a pair of pitbulls jumped on me when I was 2. The phobia lasted for about seven years, but I still don't like dogs to this dayday. They are just too jumpy and hyper. I prefer cats.

I almost drowned when I was a little kid apparently, so I'm pretty hydrophobic, more than likely thanks to psychological trauma. Still can't swim to this day and have no desire to learn. I'll stay living in areas that lack water so I don't have to worry about it. :adorkable: Public speaking sends shivers down my spine and I usually end up being a nervous wreck. I'm trying really hard to get over it though. -_-

Strangely enough, most bugs don't bother me. I'm actually really good at killing things like spiders and flies, and bees are a nothing. Needles and clowns don't bother me either. I love horror movies, so I'm pretty hard to scare. :sneer:

I have a few, but the most prominent one is losing my girlfriend. She just had her mother pass away due to cancer and she has gotten quite understandably depressed, but I know she has a past of self harm, and as she lives on the other side of the earth from me, all I can do is text her from time to time to make sure she is alright..

Heights and insects. Put me on the top floor of a building in a room with insects and it's my personal nightmare. Well, actually, I do live in the top floor of our building already, heh. Not exactly a fan of walking out in the balcony :P

I'm also a bit afraid of dogs. I think it may have something to do with a giant husky leaping on me when I was a little kid - it was super-friendly and super-happy, but at the time I probably thought it wanted to eat me. xD

• 3 years later...
(edited)

I have fears of:

• Deep water (I've nearly drowned at least twice)
  • Heights (With what was once a bad case of vertigo that's much better now)
  • Things crawling on me, whatever they are (especially ants though)
  • Speaking, in general (it is much worse in public)
  • Embarrassment and Failure (They go together, and make each other worse than they would be)
  • Cooking for other people (even if I sort of want to... :huh:)

Edited by Dusklicious