Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone need a singer?

icyfire

Hey there!

I am a female singer who is open to working on projects with others if i am needed. I have a medium ranged voice. If interested PM me or comment below! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there!

I am a female singer who is open to working on projects with others if i am needed. I have a medium ranged voice. If interested PM me or comment below! :)

Do you have any examples of your work? ^^ I do have a couple songs I'd like sung by a female vocalist, but they would require a specific vocal range as well as a decent quality mic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you have any examples of your work? ^^ I do have a couple songs I'd like sung by a female vocalist, but they would require a specific vocal range as well as a decent quality mic.

Hey there! 

I do not unfortunately have  any samples of work as I have not done singing online but only on stage in multipule musicals. If you would like I can record part of a song or something now so you can hear it. My vocal range is somewhere between the A below middle C and The max being maybe a high C or D I am not sure as i have not tested my voice recently. As for recording, I use a Blue Yeti microphone.

Edited by icyfire888
  • Brohoof 1

A vocal sample would be helpful, considering that different songs require different vocal styles - so having an idea of what your voice can do would be helpful for people looking for vocalists. 

Agreed. Singing along to an instrumental or two (MLP or not) would be recommended as it can be the equivalent of handing out a resume and showing off exactly what you are capable of (and also starting off hopefully a youtube channel for yourself as well).  Look forward to hearing some of your work as I'm sure many of us would love to have your services on a track or two. :)

Hey there! 

I do not unfortunately have  any samples of work as I have not done singing online but only on stage in multipule musicals. If you would like I can record part of a song or something now so you can hear it. My vocal range is somewhere between the A below middle C and The max being maybe a high C or D I am not sure as i have not tested my voice recently. As for recording, I use a Blue Yeti microphone.

Your mic quality should be good, then. ^^ I look forward to hearing a sample!

• 2 weeks later...

A vocal sample would be helpful, considering that different songs require different vocal styles - so having an idea of what your voice can do would be helpful for people looking for vocalists. 

Agreed. Singing along to an instrumental or two (MLP or not) would be recommended as it can be the equivalent of handing out a resume and showing off exactly what you are capable of (and also starting off hopefully a youtube channel for yourself as well).  Look forward to hearing some of your work as I'm sure many of us would love to have your services on a track or two. :)

Your mic quality should be good, then. ^^ I look forward to hearing a sample!

Cool. Sorry for taking so long my computer broke down. I have put together a little sample though I can not say im too proud of it. Haha. Anyway, Please feel free to give back harsh critique and criticism. These are all may own covered versions of parts of songs. I do not own these lyrics or melodies. Here is a list:

1, Mad World: Gary Jules (0:00)

2. Becoming Popular: Daniel Ingram (1:55)

3. Wrong Direction: Passenger (2:35) (I choked In the middle of this one and did not have enough time to re-record. Please excuse that)

4. Lean On Me: Bill Withers (4:19)

There are only sections of each song.

• Brohoof 1

Cool. Sorry for taking so long my computer broke down. I have put together a little sample though I can not say im too proud of it. Haha. Anyway, Please feel free to give back harsh critique and criticism. These are all may own covered versions of parts of songs. I do not own these lyrics or melodies. Here is a list:

1, Mad World: Gary Jules (0:00)

2. Becoming Popular: Daniel Ingram (1:55)

3. Wrong Direction: Passenger (2:35) (I choked In the middle of this one and did not have enough time to re-record. Please excuse that)

4. Lean On Me: Bill Withers (4:19)

There are only sections of each song.

You have a very nice voice! You do go a little flat in some places, and break up a little when you hit those higher notes, but that's nothing that can't be fixed. I have those same problems, myself! Do you think perhaps you'd be willing to do Fragile? You can give it a listen here: https://youtu.be/_G4QfphceL0 If so, I'll drop you a PM with the instrumental for you to sing over. ^^ 

Edited by Makazi

• 2 months later...

Hi, I haven't heard a reply from you yet so I'm not sure if you're still interested in my project. 

You would be great for my song parody, since I listened to your wav example (depending on the character you'd like to sing as.)

However I would like a voice actress to say a few lines for my character who appears in a trailer that I would like to release today. 

Do you think you can please do that? I might not say a lot about the trailer but I will provide as much information as I can for the parody song 

in a pm. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there!

I might need one. I could PM you if I come across a song that needs vocals. Do you mind singing bad words(Not too many)?

Hi, I haven't heard a reply from you yet so I'm not sure if you're still interested in my project. 

You would be great for my song parody, since I listened to your wav example (depending on the character you'd like to sing as.)

However I would like a voice actress to say a few lines for my character who appears in a trailer that I would like to release today. 

Do you think you can please do that? I might not say a lot about the trailer but I will provide as much information as I can for the parody song 

in a pm. 

Hey there! Sorry for my lack of reply! I Cannot seem to find your PM i must have somehow put it in the trash i am so sorry. I Am still very interested in working with you! 

I might need one. I could PM you if I come across a song that needs vocals. Do you mind singing bad words(Not too many)?

Hey there! I am not really a fan of using Profanities. I would prefer not to. Though feel free to let me know if you have a song without any.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! Sorry for my lack of reply! I Cannot seem to find your PM i must have somehow put it in the trash i am so sorry. I Am still very interested in working with you! 

Hey there! I am not really a fan of using Profanities. I would prefer not to. Though feel free to let me know if you have a song without any.

Fo sho, I'll PM when I make one

That's ok, and thanks! The Dr.Marehorror trailer is already out, but I'm still working on my song parody. If you can let me tell you which characters to sing as in the parody, can you please tell me who you might sing as in a pm? 

Edited by TheMareBrony