Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Die (A Brutal Doom conversion)

Makazi

Hullo, everypony! A while back I discovered Raridoom, a pretty sweet total conversion mod for Doom, one of my favourite games of all time. After playing it myself, I thought it would be cool to make my own conversion mod for Brutal Doom where Pinkie is the protagonist. What I have at the moment is fairly minimal, but entirely functional. I have a Twilight Sparkle plasma rifle (inspired by that scene in A Canterlot Wedding where Pinkie uses Twilight as a gatling-lazer) and some hooves to replace the Doom guy's fists. Here's a video showing both:

It's very WIP right now, and updates will probably be slow as Brutal Doom has tons and tons of sprites that need to be replaced. That said, I could use some help with this mod if anyone is willing to contribute ^^ I'm not entirely sure I can do this on my own in a reasonable amount of time. So who do I need?

-Sprite artists to help with replacing all the default Brutal Doom weapons, and maybe replacing Doom enemies further down the line

-Mappers to create playable levels (Doom and knowledge of Doom level editing would be required)

-Texture artists for environment textures

-Someone who knows about Doom's DECORATE and could help with the editing of weapons and monster behavior

-Possibly a sound designer to replace the weapon sounds

Anyhow, that's that. :) I hope you all enjoy the video, and I look forward to potentially working with you.

Edited by Makazi