Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with a game I'm making

Bitzu

So recently I have started a project for an MLP: FiM chatroom game. The game does not have a name yet, but for now we are calling it Project Multipony. Basically, this game is inspired by one of my favourite childhood games, Club Penguin. But instead of it being penguins waddling around on an island, it's ponies in Equestria. The problem with the project is, I only have 2 other people helping me. Both of them are close friends that want to help, but they don't have the skills to code the game, nor host a server for the public to play on. Not to mention I only have 1 person working in the art department (which isn't even a brony, but still is willing to help out because they have nothing against bronies or MLP, but they don't enjoy the show.) and the other person doesn't know what to help with just like Twilight at winter wrap-up. (Fortunately he's a brony.) So anyway, I was wondering if I could ask the community for volunteers to help out. Even the smallest contributions are helpful! Thanks!

Edited by Bitzu

@@Bitzu, I've moved your thread to creative resources, which is the section for getting help with projects such as yours. 

Thanks A bunch! That reply was nice and quick, as well as helpful.

• Brohoof 1

Suggestion: write out blatantly what you are looking for. "I need x amount of coders who can work in this language, x amount of artists who can use these programs, x amount of people who know about hosting game servers, etc." The more info you provide, the more likely people will want to help.

EDIT: I can only write/edit. Not sure how much use that would be in a Club Penguin-style game, but yeah.

Edited by Kolth

I'd be happy to help, but don't know much coding.

I would help, but don't know much coding.

We don't need just coding, so if theres any other talents that you have (Such as art, marketing, music.) Then you're welcome to help out!

Edited by Bitzu