Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Just getting started on these boards but I'll throw up my FB profile pic! smile.png nice to not see as many haters on here as there are on other forums I am a member of! (None to do with mlp!)

You're pretty, approved! :)

Just getting started on these boards but I'll throw up my FB profile pic! smile.png nice to not see as many haters on here as there are on other forums I am a member of! (None to do with mlp!)

Your very pretty and have beautiful eyes ;) 

Your eyes are so pretty :)

Oh damn your very cute and nice eyes but mine are better >:3!

Thank you!! However this was a rare occasion in contacts. I usually wear glasses. smile.png

Ohh I see. I may have to wear glasses next year because my left eye is going bad and my right eye may soon follow. ;-;

Me giving a fuck about the Red Sox.

picture024.jpg

Me not giving a fuck about the Red Sox:

picture024.jpg

I swear to Gaben, if they win the World Series again I'm never gonna hear the end of it.

• Brohoof 11

Okay... As long as posting a total of 3 pictures isn't going overboard... I mean, I already have posted one. I don't want to upset anyone or start arguments like she did...

attachicon.gif935879_639543139390967_1541600792_n.jpg

attachicon.gif485487_528012213900839_1983586428_n.jpg

Im the one in the salmon dress in both pictures. I hope nobody gets angry, I dont think this is spamming...

*whistles*

Looking good, ladies! Woop woop!

Oh c'mon now! A gentleman doesn't whoop and wolf whistle a lady!

No, no he does not...

When she's looking...

Ahem.. Let me rephrase my original statement.

I absolutely love the dresses, ladies. You're all looking quite attractive.

goldeneye-pierce-brosnan-tie-check.jpg

Edited by Windhover

No, no he does not...

When she's looking...

goldeneye-pierce-brosnan-tie-check.jpg

You are aware you are only talking to one lady, right? Its not like we have a timeshare on this account! laugh.png

And don't think I can't read crossed out words bud... KUbAnTY.png

Ok, so here's this year's zombie walk outfit. Latex appliances and everything this time.

post-20188-0-64468300-1383190194.jpg

And me in a suit, cause I know what the ladies like. wink.png

post-20188-0-44475900-1383190393_thumb.jpg

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 6

You are aware you are only talking to one lady, right? Its not like we have a timeshare on this account! :lol:

And don't think I can't read crossed out words bud... :okiedokielokie:

What crossed out words? RB5H7hV.jpg

Note: I honestly hope I'm not offending you in any way. No, really. I don't like doing that...

In all seriousness, I really do like the picture, and I think you look great.

Edited by Windhover

And me in a suit, cause I know what the ladies like. img-1968994-1-wink.png

attachicon.gifNew suit.jpg

Uh... why is your tie so short? Shouldn't it reach down to the top of your belt?

What crossed out words? RB5H7hV.jpg

Note: I honestly hope I'm not offending you in any way. No, really.

Ha! You need to learn to live a little dude! I'm just yanking your chain! You're not offending me at all! At least you're not one of those 40 guys who freaking downloaded those pictures...... KUbAnTY.png  I mean for the love of all that is good and wholesome, those weren't even remotely racy pictures! Ugh...

(I'm assuming you weren't one of those 40 downloaders...)

Ha! You need to learn to live a little dude! I'm just yanking your chain! You're not offending me at all! At least you're not one of those 40 guys who freaking downloaded those pictures...... :okiedokielokie: I mean for the love of all that is good and wholesome, those weren't even remotely racy pictures! Ugh...

Yeah, I guess you're right. :P I've just been trying to watch what I say around others. I have this nasty habit of unintentionally aggregating others out here in the (un)magical realms of reality.

40 downloads... :o

No... I was not one of them.

Whoa. 40... .___.

C'mon dudes. >___>

Edited by Windhover

Yeah, I guess you're right. tongue.png I've just been trying to watch what I say around others. I have this nasty habit of unintentionally aggregating others out here in the (un)magical realms of reality.

40 downloads... ohmy.png

Whoa. 40... .___.

C'mon dudes. >___>

Yeah... I really doubt they downloaded those pictures to show to their girlfriends to say "Hey, that's a really pretty dress. You should wear something like that to the next dance!" dry.png

Uh... why is your tie so short? Shouldn't it reach down to the top of your belt?

It was one of the first times I'd ever tied one myself. I actually had to look up online how to do it, and I did eventually get it right. It looks real dorky in this shot though, I know. :P

No, no he does not...

When she's looking...

img-1968981-1-goldeneye-pierce-brosnan-t

Now what you need to do is post a picture of yourself in a suit and wait for MissCodeRed/MissDashie (I don't know what to call anyone anymore) to ask if you're dressed up for a special occasion. What you should say is "Talking to you is special, so I suppose that I am."

Now what you need to do is post a picture of yourself in a suit and wait for MissCodeRed/MissDashie (I don't know what to call anyone anymore) to ask if you're dressed up for a special occasion. What you should say is "Talking to you is special, so I suppose that I am."

You do realize that she's still called "MissCodeRed", right? I'm not her.

Here's her profile: http://mlpforums.com/user/650-misscodered/

I just joined a few days ago!

Yeah... I really doubt they downloaded those pictures to show to their girlfriends to say "Hey, that's a really pretty dress. You should wear something like that to the next dance!" img-1969032-3-dry.png

I uhhh...

Yeah, probably not...

But hey, look at it this way, 40 guys on here think you're really attractive. ^^;

Yeah that's not helping...

Oops, sorry about that. I cant keep track of all these Misses! Confuzzlement! GAah!

Oh... I thought there was only like one other 'Miss' on here... So much for me being original. Sorry for the confusion I caused you.

I uhhh...

Yeah, probably not...

But hey, look at it this way, 40 guys on here think you're really attractive. ^^;

Yeah that's not helping...

Ya think? There is a fine line between flattery and objectifying. They're about 5 counties over the line.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I guess you're right. :P I've just been trying to watch what I say around others. I have this nasty habit of unintentionally aggregating others out here in the (un)magical realms of reality.

40 downloads... :o

Whoa. 40... .___.

C'mon dudes. >___>

I just checked the downloads on my picture on this thread and it's on 39

*dies on the floor* :o:blink:

Ha! You need to learn to live a little dude! I'm just yanking your chain! You're not offending me at all! At least you're not one of those 40 guys who freaking downloaded those pictures...... img-1969004-4-KUbAnTY.png  I mean for the love of all that is good and wholesome, those weren't even remotely racy pictures! Ugh...

I think that if people click on the picture to look at it, it counts as "downloading" it, but I could be wrong. And by the way, I was not one of those people who downloaded it haha.

• Brohoof 1