mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

These two are more recent than my other upload.

Nom.

I always wear those Ecko Utd. Headphones while doing songs with my mates & band. Its my trademark, You could say ;D

post-6786-0-22854000-1343761238.jpg

post-6786-0-85519400-1343761248_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

my boyfriend and i at the beach on the way to merelefest last year - it was super windy!! perfect for kite flying though... :D

I've just dyed my hair a little bit darker. What do you guys think. I love it, I think it looks natural on me.

it does look natural! i never would have known it was dyed. but now that i do know i have to ask... what is your natural color?

Edited by Bunches

it does look natural! i never would have known it was dyed. but now that i do know i have to ask... what is your natural color?

Some kind of weird dark blondish, really boring and sort of hard to find the right name of the color.

Some kind of weird dark blondish, really boring and sort of hard to find the right name of the color.

dust blonde? my hair is naturally like a brownish blonde, it looks like dust i think. so boring. couldnt be more boring. i think we might have the same natural color :P i dye mine too

dust blonde? my hair is naturally like a brownish blonde, it looks like dust i think. so boring. couldnt be more boring. i think we might have the same natural color :P i dye mine too

In my country we call this boring hair colors for government colored, because it's so boring and everypony has it.

I've dyed my hair so many times I forgot what MY natural haircolor is

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say it's kind of brownish, that's just my guess though

post-6198-0-12182400-1343705508.jpg

(I had to make sure I put my piano in the background ;) )

If I look familiar, this is probably why...

post-6198-0-95702000-1343705492.jpg

One piano to rule them all.

Awesome! Now I HAVE to do a collab with you. I've seen your hands before... *creeperface*

One piano to rule them all.

Awesome! Now I HAVE to do a collab with you. I've seen your hands before... *creeperface*

Oh my, that IS creepy...

At least I am not missing a finger like Frodo, that could be a problem...

Oh my, that IS creepy...At least I am not missing a finger like Frodo, that could be a problem...
Ha ha yeah. I meant from your piano cover videos. You do some really cool videos by the way.

(edited)

These are from June when I got a Hair Cut.

Before the Hair Cut

After the Hair Cut

Personally I miss my long hair.

Edited by Some_random_guy
  • Brohoof 1

You're eyebrows are a bit too light for it to look natural, to the noticing eye. ~

Well my eyebrows is to light for my normal hair color too, they've always been light. So if they were to match my hair, I must dye it a lighter blond.

Ha ha yeah. I meant from your piano cover videos. You do some really cool videos by the way. (characterlimit)

lol oh yeah, I forgot :P

And thanks, that means alot. :)

(I am really not liking this character limit)

• Brohoof 1

I've dyed my hair so many times I forgot what MY natural haircolor is

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say it's kind of brownish, that's just my guess though

lol you can't tell what color it used to be by the color of your roots when they grow out? ...and what color is it now?

(edited)

Me on prom day with my prom date. Gee, this was what? 5 months ago? Time sure does fly, it has got me all nostalgic for school.

post-5757-0-59233900-1343773710_thumb.png

Edited by Bronynonymous

(edited)

Well my eyebrows is to light for my normal hair color too, they've always been light. So if they were to match my hair, I must dye it a lighter blond.

you can use an eyebrow pencil to darken them, creating a proper arch can make your faith look thinner and more youthful.

I'd suggest a light brown, some girls over do it and it ends up looking awful. ~

My on prom day with my prom date. Gee, this was what 5 months ago? Time sure does fly, it has got me all nostalgic for school.

doesn't look like prom day attire :P where are the dresses ?

These are from June when I got a Hair Cut.

Before the Hair Cut

post-6917-0-53430400-1343773279_thumb.jpg

After the Hair Cut

post-6917-0-62243900-1343773294_thumb.jpg

Personally I miss my long hair.

Looks MUCH better with the trimmed hair.

Long hair is REALLY hard to pull off on guys,

I think I've only seen it look good once and he looked much better when he cut it.

Especially if you have wavy hair keep it short.

It gets frizzy more easily and takes a lot of work to upkeep (which men don't like to bother with usually) ~

Edited by Shankveld

you can use an eyebrow pencil to darken them, creating a proper arch can make your faith look thinner and more youthful.

I'd suggest a light brown, some girls over do it and it ends up looking awful. ~

doesn't look like prom day attire :P where are the dresses ?

Looks MUCH better with the trimmed hair.

Long hair is REALLY hard to pull off on guys,

I think I've only seen it look good once and he looked much better when he cut it.

Especially if you have wavy hair keep it short.

It gets frizzy more easily and takes a lot of work to upkeep (which men don't like to bother with usually) ~

We were still doing the day date. That night we drove back to her house and got ready there. We went and watched the hunger games that day. Which reminds me, i got this not to long after prom.

post-5757-0-98266500-1343774139_thumb.jpg

So, I was going through some pictures from my last season of drum corps last summer, and I found some funny ones

Me in mid-air (I can fly!):

post-2231-0-97791300-1343774505_thumb.jpg

Me looking like an angry monkey:

post-2231-0-31440700-1343774515_thumb.jpg

Me being the only Jewish member of the corps for Christmas in July, and pouting about it (and yes, that is a pokewalker in my cleavage):

post-2231-0-56765900-1343774535_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Me on prom day with my prom date. Gee, this was what? 5 months ago? Time sure does fly, it has got me all nostalgic for school.

Is your hair red? I have awful eyesight and the image is too small for me to tell. Redheads are legit. I love my hair.

Is your hair red? I have awful eyesight and the image is too small for me to tell. Redheads are legit. I love my hair.

Yeah, if you click on the photo it will make it full size. My hair is very red. A natural dark red. If you have seen the wendy's commercial with that hot red head, I have pretty much the same color hair as her's only it is natural.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, if you click on the photo it will make it full size. My hair is very red. A natural dark red. If you have seen the wendy's commercial with that hot red head, I have pretty much the same color hair as her's only it is natural.

I wish my hair was darker. I keep it pretty short and it looks orange most of the time. Almost blonde, even. It's pretty red when it grows out, though. So is my beard, which is amazing.

That Wendy's chick is pretty hot, though.

I wish my hair was darker. I keep it pretty short and it looks orange most of the time. Almost blonde, even. It's pretty red when it grows out, though. So is my beard, which is amazing.

That Wendy's chick is pretty hot, though.

Hells to the yes she is. Although I looked her up and she is not a natural red head, her dye job is pretty convincing though.

Hells to the yes she is. Although I looked her up and she is not a natural red head, her dye job is pretty convincing though.

Hottest redhead ever is Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. Damn cosplayers almost never do her justice, though. It's a tragedy.
  • Brohoof 1

Hottest redhead ever is Poison Ivy from the Batman comics. Damn cosplayers almost never do her justice, though. It's a tragedy.

You certainly have amazing taste when it comes to red heads, and women in general. Another great redhead is Joan Harris from Mad Men her real name is Christina Hendricks and she grew up in the same town I grew up in. A small world I guess. Edited by Bronynonymous