mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Dat posted image, use tinypic or imgur to post pix, the gallery doesn't work here.

Is it working now?

Should Raronoopa post a picture of him in a suit? :P

Only if it's a monkey suit :3

NO SHOES AND A BOWTIE!

That's me on the far left.

You look like a mob boss! Holy crap, that's so boss sauce!

(edited)

Here's another one. And I brought a friend this time! I put my hair like that because I'm mental. Haven't you heard?

Posted Image

Also, this is THE ONLY image you will ever see of me without this immaculate hat:

Posted Image

Edited by HylianMadness
  • Brohoof 1

After my class's senior hike up Mt. Fucking Impossible. .3. Soooo tired and hot afterwards, but the view was incredible.

Posted Image

I'd try and find a picture but I can't even begin to guess which classmates took pictures of the view.

• Brohoof 6

More pics! Unfortunately, I don't have any really good ones as of now so I'll substitue for the ones I consider mediocre.

Posted Image

Here's me, lookin' at paradise :)(Not Equestria, saddly :()

Posted Image

This is one of the more "ehhh....." pictured I've taken of myself, but I decided to post it anyways. simply because this is me when I'm in mah bed. I usually wear those headphones almost everytime I'm on mah laptop. You can also see mah elegant green eyes and Applejack-like dots on the right cheeck, below the right eye (They almost exactly match the pattern made by Applejack's freckles,only these are brown :))

I noticed mah right eyelid is lower than the other. This pic also makes me look very sleep, but fun fact; I look sleepy all the time. I'm lookin' like Applejack in "Applebuck Season" a lot of the time simply because I don't get enough sleep, and on top of it I'm staring at electronics a lot. That's also why I squint a lot in sunlight :P

• Brohoof 2

Damn you look like a guy I know :o

I get told this a lot actually. I saw on your profile that you were from Canada, and someone told me that I looked like some Canadian actor. I dont remember the name though. Do I fit the bill of some Canadian actor you know? haha

I enjoy staring at our members' lovely portraits!

post-2915-0-83687200-1338582259_thumb.png

Here is I as of right now:

Posted Image

Note the Brony bracelet, ignore the elmo blanket, and my brother playing video games on an old school TV.

• Brohoof 2