Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop art suggestions

Fire Bomb

I do a bit of drawing every now and then and thought to myself "why not draw things for other people." so here I am making a topic about what you want me to draw, I'll draw pretty much anything you want me to (even OC's if given a description) but I'm not great with animals (but I wont get better unless I draw more,) so yeah. I'll do color, black & white, pencil, computer graphics, whatever, just tell me. It's first come first serve so just leave suggestions. I'll get to them when I can but school's starting back up for me in a week, so it might take a little bit of time to get them done.

• 1 month later...

Can you please draw Edward elric (fullmetal alchemist) sitting on the ground right arm laying on his knee, head turned 25 degrees to the right and 35 degrees down with a sinester smile on his face.

• 1 month later...

Again, really sorry it's been so long without any of the artwork yet, I dont really have many tools to work with right now (my computer crashed a few months ago so I had to fix it), I should have most of them done by the end of january though (I know that's still a bit away, I just don't want to rush it and end up with crap)

• 4 weeks later...

Final notice before I start actually uploading the art. I got an art tablet today, and so I should be able to get everything done. Up until this point, I've been using free time from my graphics class to make the requests, so now I have a lot more time to work.