Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Voice Actor needed for a teaser trailer of an upcoming Fanfic Reading

Mr. Storyteller

Greetings to whoever happens to stumble by into this topic.

I'm Mr. Storyteller, but on FIMFiction, I'm known as the JimDavis23. First off, if you're reading this, then I'd like to thank you for your time. Second, what is this about you may ask? Well, I'm currently working on an audio book of a fanfic I found on FIMFiction about a year ago called 'The Youth in the Garden'. You can find the link below this paragraph.

Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/50795/the-youth-in-the-garden

Now, I've been planning to do a reading of this story ever since September of 2014. During that time, I was in contact with the author of the story in order to learn about some history from the story and get him to write a blog to ask for VAs. So far, I have no luck on getting any voice actors to send in their auditions yet. Perhaps it is because I have not set a deadline for the auditions yet. Still, his blog did help me get a few people who want to be involved in the voice acting. The only problem is that I haven't found someone who can do a Fluttershy impression. I've asked a few VAs on Youtube if they can help me out, but it seems they aren't able to.

So, I came up with an idea to do a sort of teaser trailer of the reading to try and hopefully get more voice actors into joining up and set up a deadline for auditions. If you happen to have a good Fluttershy impression, along with a good mic, would you be so kind in helping me provide just a few voices for the teaser trailer I'm working on? Here is the link to the teaser (Fluttershy's lines are highlighted).

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HYaGjIq22a55ajjsFa9deLcotlLNbbcPEBkE_FgbYbs/edit

If you're also interested in auditioning for Fluttershy in the actual reading, feel free to page me either here or on my FIMFiction.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this post.

• 3 weeks later...