Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Transformers: Friendship is More Than Meets the Eye(My version)

'Rainbow Dash'

Hey, guys, this is Rainbow Dash. Remember when I said on another thread I would tell how my idea for a Transformers crossover would turn out? Well, now I am going to do it. Here is MY take on a Transformers crossover with MLP.

CAST

Ponies

Twilight Sparkle

Fluttershy

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Applejack

AUTOBOTS

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Ironhide

Ratchet

Arcee

DECEPTICONS

Megatron

Starscream

Soundwave

Shockwave

Barricade

PLOT

The movie begins when an opening speech from Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, who tells the viewers the story of the war between the Autobots and the evil Decepticons, led by Megatron. The war was for the powerful object known as The Allspark, the life force of all Transformers. The Decepticons want it for evil purposes, but the Autobots want to protect it. In a last resort, Optimus hurled the Allspark into space to keep it away from Megatron, where it landed on a strange planet called Equestria 1000 years ago, where it remained hidden, until this very day.

1000 years later, a pony named Twilight Sparkle is preparing for a camping trip in the Everfree Forest, with her friends, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. She then heads over to the other ponies houses to tell them its time to go. Soon, the gang then walks all the way outside of Ponyville to get to the forest. On the way, Applejack discovers a strange cube-like object in the middle of the forest. She doesn't know it, but it's the Allspark. She heads back to the campsite to show her friends what she found, and they are impressed. But suddenly, they spot what looks like a shooting star. But it isn't a shooting star. It's a meteor. It crash lands in the forest. The ponies go to take a look at it, and notice something strange about this meteorite. It's all alien-like. Suddenly, a giant alien robot comes out of the meteorite. The ponies make a run for it, scared.

Later next morning, Applejack goes out for a walk in the woods, and suddenly, a fighter jet shows up and hovers near her. She scared that robot she saw last night might still be out here. The jet transforms into a giant robot called Starscream. Starscream attacks Applejack, demanding The Allspark from her. The other ponies hear Applejack screaming for help and rush over to see her being chased by Starscream. Rainbow Dash tries to fight the towering robot, but Starscream simply swats Rainbow Dash to the ground. Starscream is about to kill the ponies, but is stopped by the Autobot named Bumblebee saves the ponies and fights Starscream. After the battle, Starscream is forced to retreat.

Bumblebee takes the ponies to meet the Autobots- Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet and Arcee. Optimus tells why the Decepticons have been terrorizing Equestria. They want the Allspark, the powerful object Applejack has in her house. Arcee warns the ponies that in at least an hour or so, Megatron will arrive on Equestria and invade Ponyville. So, The Autobots drive the ponies over to Applejack's house and wait while still in disguise. Applejack finds the cube, and the Autobots and the ponies quickly drive out of Ponyville to hide The Allspark somewhere safe. But more troubles arise as Megatron has finally arrived in Equestria. He reunites with Starscream, and orders the Decepticons to go after the ponies, while he takes care of the pitiful town Ponyville. Megatron goes on a rampage in Ponyville, causing massive destruction. Optimus knows that Megatron has arrived in Ponyville, and tells his Autobot comrades and the ponies they have to go back to Ponyville to stop Megatron.

Along the way, Shockwave confronts the team and attacks. Optimus tells the team to keep going while he deals with Starscream. Optimus and Shockwave start fighting, and eventually, Optimus gains the upper hand and uses his Energon sword to slice Shockwave's head off. Eventuall, Optimus catches up with The Autobots and the ponies, and they make it to Ponyville. A huge fight ensuses in the city, Optimus battles Megatron, and Arcee and Ironhide take on Starscream and Soundwave, while Ratchet takes on Barricade. During Optimus and Megatron's fight, Megatron eventually pummels Optimus, and is about to finish him, but then the Wonderbolts arrive and attack Megatron, severly damaging him. Twilight Sparkle takes The Allspark from Applejack and shoves it in Megatron's chest, killing the Decepticon leader. Princess Celestia comes over and thanks Optimus and the ponies for their bravery against the Decepticons.

In the end, Ponyville is saved, and Optimus knows that while Cybertron cannot be restored with The Allspark gone, but he now has Equestria as his new home, which he vows to protect.

The End

Posted Image

So, if they did something like this, how would you feel? If it becomes popular enough, I might make a sequel.

Okay where to start?

1. I think his might be bette suited for the fanfic forum/Sugarcube Corner

2. Everytime someone lifts his/her Transformer-fluff from Bayformers, a kitten gets a cold

3. The story doesn't really profit from being set in Equestria, also the lack of vehicles means that no transformer has a need to obtain a vehicle mode.

4.Ponyville doesn't need protecting, it has 2 godesses AND the Mane Six

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Transformers! Ponies eating pie!

Lol.

Here's a piece of concept art.

Posted Image

Okay where to start?

2. Everytime someone lifts his/her Transformer-fluff from Bayformers, a kitten gets a cold

What's wrong with Michael Bay's Transformers? I loved those films. They're the reason I like Transformers now. But if it's your opinion, that's fine.

What do you guys think?

OK, how come no one will comment on my idea. I need criticism.

Edited by 'Rainbow Dash'

Whilst at first this seems pretty awesome there are a few faults.

1) Transformers and ponies...how would you get that to work? A world, Equestria, that hasn't seen war or true violence in a long time suddenly gets bombarded by talking cars. They wouldn't even know what the Autobots/decepticons where since they have no real vehicles in Equestria. Unless the transformers were to disguise as carts and trains...

2)Throwing a boys and girls interests together is not always fantastic. It needs careful planning. It would be like me throwing monster trucks and kittens together, something that boys like and something that girls like but together they form an unholy abomination of kittens driving monster trucks...actually, that sounds pretty badass.

3)This has the same plot as Transformers 1 and though it may be purposeful it would just be replacing some human characters with ponies. You'd probably need a whole new plot to attract people towards it, along with good voice actors and animations., otherwise its just a reboot with pretty coloured creatures.

Starscream simply swats Rainbow Dash to the ground.

I saw the Youtube animation battle between Starscream and Rainbow Dash and lemme just say, Rainbow Dash kicks ass.

Edited by Gingerpotato

(edited)

Whilst at first this seems pretty awesome there are a few faults.

1) Transformers and ponies...how would you get that to work? A world, Equestria, that hasn't seen war or true violence in a long time suddenly gets bombarded by talking cars. They wouldn't even know what the Autobots/decepticons where since they have no real vehicles in Equestria. Unless the transformers were to disguise as carts and trains...

2)Throwing a boys and girls interests together is not always fantastic. It needs careful planning. It would be like me throwing monster trucks and kittens together, something that boys like and something that girls like but together they form an unholy abomination of kittens driving monster trucks...actually, that sounds pretty badass.

3)This has the same plot as Transformers 1 and though it may be purposeful it would just be replacing some human characters with ponies. You'd probably need a whole new plot to attract people towards it, along with good voice actors and animations., otherwise its just a reboot with pretty coloured creatures.

I saw the Youtube animation battle between Starscream and Rainbow Dash and lemme just say, Rainbow Dash kicks ass.

Why don't they have cars in Equestria? Granted, maybe pegasus wouldn't need cars since they can fly, but Earth ponies they might need them.

That would be awesome

I'm glad you like it.

Edited by 'Rainbow Dash'

What's wrong with Michael Bay's Transformers? I loved those films. They're the reason I like Transformers now. But if it's your opinion, that's fine.

Ahem:

-Robots salvating, spitting, farting and doing worse things on people

-Robot genitals

-The twins

-Optimus Prime killing defenseless opponents

-Optimus Prime allowing thousands of people to be killed "to make a point"

-cluttered mech-design

-offensive/lame stereotypes (among the humans)

-butchering 20+ years of fluff

-Cybertronians appearing in only about 50% of the movies, so we can focus on le Beef

Add in worse than average dilogue and the plots that can be picked apart by a middleschooler and even the nice CGI can't save it.

Disclaimer: Of course this is all my personal opinion and I'll admit I'm probably alot more passionate about this, than I should be, due to being a long time fan.

• Brohoof 1

I find your lack of combiners disturbing

Posted Image

In the earlier generations of transformer, they got a whole new level of badassery that I'm pretty sure just one of those teams can easily decapitate Ponyville in seconds, even when it's protected by Optimus :P

But honestly, even the small fight on the 1st movie was disastrous enough to raze half of the ponyville. Even if the Autobots here was victorious, there would be nothing left to protect :/

I find your lack of combiners disturbing

Posted Image

In the earlier generations of transformer, they got a whole new level of badassery that I'm pretty sure just one of those teams can easily decapitate Ponyville in seconds, even when it's protected by Optimus :P

But honestly, even the small fight on the 1st movie was disastrous enough to raze half of the ponyville. Even if the Autobots here was victorious, there would be nothing left to protect :/

Well, Devastator will be in the sequel. Does that count?