Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Candy Shop Of Horrors. <3

MachineGunLola

Confrontation is acoming.

I officially hate Eris. He didn't even budge. Not even gonna startled. Wow, you're ponies are real dicks. I honest to god haven't hated somepony since Trixie and I hated Trixie like no tomorrow. I am so going to hate it when we're room mates. Do you realize whats that's gonna be like. I am going to cry in a dark corner between the closet and the kitchen bench. See you these. :(

• Brohoof 1

Not really sure what to do...you just had a mental breakdown, what am I supposed to say? XD

I don't know what I was doing. I was just really pissed. Me and My mum had got got into a fight and I just wanted to insult someone and It might as well be a fake pony on the internet.
  • Brohoof 1

Amp got ignored by Eris, Roxy, AND Scopes. Today is not his lucky day. :c

I'm really sorry. I was going to introduce myself but then I remembered that I was shy and I wasn't really going to reply to you. Sorry :( .

Also Shankveld, whose this Scopes you spoke of in your post. :D

Well, since the only thing either of my characters can do at this point is leave the shop, and I don't really have anything planned out for em yet, I'll lurk around a bit and wait for some more posts.

Well, since the only thing either of my characters can do at this point is leave the shop, and I don't really have anything planned out for em yet, I'll lurk around a bit and wait for some more posts.

You could go to your dorm at the Academy (that's what I'm doing). Eris and Shorn are going to be rommates. Electra should be Roxy's rommate :P

Edited by Shankveld

I really really want to hurt Eris. Honestly, the guys the most annoying pony there ever was. His worse than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon put together.

CRITICAL HIT! Ha! My amazing insult has killed your pony!

You could go to your dorm at the Academy (that's what I'm doing). Eris and Shorn are going to be rommates. Electra should be Roxy's rommate :P

Ehh, it'd give me something to do.

That'll have to wait a bit, though. It's bedtime now X_X

• Brohoof 1

By the way, Clockwork is not an average nerd that would back down to a cocky jock like Eris. If Eris would ever try to give him a hard time, Clockwork would simply ignore him or be sarcastic as hell. Either way, he refuses to give Eris the reaction he is looking for, which would eventually thoroughly piss off the jock :P

• Brohoof 1

This RP heats up at night at around 1AM for me, quiet the rest of the time X_x

Still waiting for posts :)

same here dude. I'm wondering where Lola went off to. And Shank for that matter

So anyways, who's Clockwork gonna room with?

same here dude. I'm wondering where Lola went off to. And Shank for that matter

So anyways, who's Clockwork gonna room with?

You should room with Amp, or else he's gonna be forever alone >_>

Paying rent by yourself is tough, after all.