searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@@Fractured,

Ah, thank you!

Are the battles done with dice or is this the kind of RP were you just have to make sure you aren't OP?  And where might Bangcolt be located? 

make sure your not OP. reading the original post might help you. and bangcolt is located in-between canterlot and ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured,

Alright.... I favor Rain Shadow, Slight Mist and Anette.

Probably...... Anette for this challenge, unless you want to choose among those 3 fighters instead?

(Same arena field type)

Actually, i'll be choosing Sleight Mist for this one, if you don't mind. :lol:

Actually, i'll be choosing Sleight Mist for this one, if you don't mind. :lol:

Fine by me....

I will choose finisher spell "Storm Lock" by personal rules... (seriously need this taken away soon ugh)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been spending these last couple weeks recovering from both oral surgery and getting my wisdom teeth pulled out (what a way to spend the holidays, amirite?). Anyway, I'lll try to post again tomorrow or Monday, whenever I can find the time before school starts again.

Edited by IndigoStarstorm
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be making an entry post for Inn Keep soon. Please don't report me for joining without permission, i talked to the dm via skype

Sorry for the long wait.... I've been largely intercepted by something annoying. (couldnt had said "I can't be on for some time" before that happened even though I would have)

So this is only just for a small time that I will leave some posts until ill need to wait a bit longer before coming back to continue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oooooooooohhhh wee. okay. Looks like we've been frozen for awhile. sorry about that. Partially, that's on me. But, now that I finally have my little office space up, I suppose I should jump right back into it, ready to rock. Let's see if we can't breathe a little life into this one!

• Brohoof 2

Hunh... a place where ponies fight each other...

Actually, I'm good with this; far be it for ME to have any issues with ponies beating the SNOT out of each other!

• Brohoof 2