Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Alicorn in the Comet

Storm Spark

The night had ended beautifully for the mane 6 as they joked and chatted about the presents and loving looks given to them. They had defeated Nightmare Moon the night and the entire town of ponyville had thrown them an amazing party for all 6 of them. That night the party began to simmer down and everypony started to go home...

The mane 6 had just walked out the gigantic wooden doors of the of the party's location: A Celebration for all. As they walked down the darkened road to their separate homes they all saw a shooting star up in the night sky. They each adopted a kneeling position on the gravel pathway and began to wish...

Twilight: "Oh shooting star in the sky...please heed my call...I wish I could have somepony who I could call a lover, take care of me, and help me see through life..."

Pinkie: "Dearshootingstar,Iwouldlovetohaveaponywhoisverygoodatpartiesandisverysensitiveabouthowtheyarethrownand-"

Rainbow Dash: "Lightning star in the sky. Grant my wish and give me a pony who is unmatchable in speed and loves to fly. So I can be his rival!"

Applejack: "Twinkling star in the sky...please help me find a pony who isn't afraid to do hard work and likes to be pushed to his limits so he can help me and my family with the farm."

Rarity: "Diamond star, please help me find a prince that has an ever-expanding imagination to help with my dressses and will treat both me and my friends as if they were his own family."

Fluttershy: "umm...shiny dot in the night....please help me find a pony that will help me get over my fears and from being shy. To give me the courage to stand up for myself..."

They all got home and went to sleep...

30 minutes later.....

The shooting star, the Mane 6 had failed to look closely at was heading stright for ponyville, Was closing in fast at the earth. The comet seared through the atmosphere till it hit the earth with a tundering boom.

*Rumble**Rumble*

The Comet had landed...

(OOC thread: http://mlpforums.com...n-in-the-comet/ )

Edited by rterwa

• 2 years later...

The boom woke up the mane six who looked out side they all ran into town square to meet up and head there. upon there entrance they failed to notice a filly in the bush hiding watching what was going on because of being woke by the comet landing so near her house.

@@Lion Tree

"The boom woke up the mane six who looked out side they all ran into town square to meet up and head there. upon there entrance they failed to notice a filly in the bush hiding watching what was going on because of being woke by the comet landing so near her house."

You're just a little late. :3

• Brohoof 1