Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Paragon Request Shop - Hand-Drawn is Magic (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

FullMetalParagon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure! I've got a lot of requests to do, but I'll add you to the list.

You seem to got a lot of work cut out for you. That is respectful. You are telling everyon you'll try and get them done. you are a nice guy/girl/whatever you identify as.

You seem to got a lot of work cut out for you. That is respectful. You are telling everyon you'll try and get them done. you are a nice guy/girl/whatever you identify as.

Guy through and through.

Thanks by the way, Vladicarus. That was something I needed to hear.

Do you only do OC's? I have an idea rolling around in my head.

No, this request shop is not JUST for OCs. Just a little warning, I will always throw in my little flair with how everything sits. I love doing it, and if I can draw it, i can do it.

If you're thinking of... say, a collaboration, I'm always down for that. Only problem, though, is that since I do hand-drawn, I would need a clear guideline to follow because hand-drawn is always guided by the insanity that is my imagination.

Could you possibly draw mine? If you have room of course. :squee:

sig-4155994.post-35910-0-81770800-144468

Pose: Do whatever you want

Colors

I've seen you request from other people before as well, but you're on the list, though near the bottom.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it possible to do this OC please? http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

I don't want a background for mine.

All right! Your picture is done, and in this post!

Note: I WAS going to actually scan the initial IN PROGRESS IMAGE before I did some of the color, but I got too much into it, and realized partway through the face that i needed an IN PROGRESS image.

post-25490-0-18579400-1444979770_thumb.png

post-25490-0-69748100-1444979774_thumb.png

There you go, mate!

I wish I could do a collaboration but I can't draw a lick lol. What I had in mind might sound silly but I would love a headshot of Apple jack wearing this football helmet. Either design is fine just whatever you think looks best. If you do accept I want to thank you and I'm grateful.

post-31947-0-51727800-1444982863.jpgpost-31947-0-66392500-1444982884.jpg

I wish I could do a collaboration but I can't draw a lick lol. What I had in mind might sound silly but I would love a headshot of Apple jack wearing this football helmet. Either design is fine just whatever you think looks best. If you do accept I want to thank you and I'm grateful.

attachicon.gifnational-football-league-afc-automatically-imported--nfl-afc-auto-00079smd.jpgattachicon.gifca66828b1bb5d058e826bbc692aa2de6839cf09e07164ee2ab74ab544a84face_large.jpg

I'll see what I can do. That'll be a side project for now, which means that it's bottom of the list for a while now, because I'll need to devote a LOT of time to it.

Also, here's a little tidbit for people who don't know yet! I have a new OC that is now what I use for the Paragon Request Shop - PARAGON PENCIL!

Came up with him when I realized I wanted to draw myself something to represent myself better than Deadwood.

post-25490-0-92177500-1444983728_thumb.png

This is just another example of my work, and what happens when I get into the mood for drawing.

I'll see what I can do. That'll be a side project for now, which means that it's bottom of the list for a while now, because I'll need to devote a LOT of time to it.

No worries. :) I'm in no hurry so take as long as you want.

Also, here's a little tidbit for people who don't know yet! I have a new OC that is now what I use for the Paragon Request Shop - PARAGON PENCIL!

Came up with him when I realized I wanted to draw myself something to represent myself better than Deadwood.

attachicon.gifParagonPencil.png

This is just another example of my work, and what happens when I get into the mood for drawing.

seems rather fitting, he looks adorable :3 and one of the first 'ponysona's' i've seen thats not alicorn XD

seems rather fitting, he looks adorable :3 and one of the first 'ponysona's' i've seen thats not alicorn XD

I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "Alicorn OC" thing. It feels more like a cheap cop-out for people because they want their OC to be able to be amazing at almost everything, instead of just being good at what they are.

That's why Paragon Pencil exists. He's what would happen if I was in Equestria, as the artist I am.

I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "Alicorn OC" thing. It feels more like a cheap cop-out for people because they want their OC to be able to be amazing at almost everything, instead of just being good at what they are.

That's why Paragon Pencil exists. He's what would happen if I was in Equestria, as the artist I am.

I like that, I honestly don't get the alicorn thing. people make oc's to fit in, so they make the rarest, nonfitting oc ever.

@Malinter

Your picture is DONE! I'm hoping you like it!

post-25490-0-30428800-1445060111_thumb.png

post-25490-0-33469300-1445060114_thumb.png

And that's Malinter done!

Due to some... issues now, Steelspark is no longer on the list for requests. Sorry pal, but sometimes that's how the dice roll, and you gotta go with it.

Sylvester, you're up next!

@Sylvester

YOUR OC IS DONE!

post-25490-0-13586600-1445121930_thumb.png

post-25490-0-85668900-1445121932_thumb.png

Had a little trouble with the leg, but that was in part with the angle of view.

I hope you like it, Sylvester!

@TwilyFan13

Depends on the pose. I'm not the best at wings, but I can give it a shot. However, you'll be alongside the other person who wanted a canon character. Those are more backburner stuff, as not a lot of people have requested canon character stuff as of right now.

Oh! I've not been paying attention! Life got up in my face, and now I'm watching again.

All right. You're on the list, Vinyl.

Yay!

• 2 weeks later...