Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any ideas for a Twilight Friendship Games cosplay?

ManyANewDay_36

Hey guys! So, I'm going to be Twilight (Friendship Games version) for Halloween, and I need some ideas. I've already got the necklace-thingy, glasses, and shoes, but I need your ideas for skirt, stockings, shirt, vest, and tie. Here's a pic if you can't remember what she looks like:

post-35370-0-77021300-1444141090.png

I'm open to whatever you guys come up with! (Please post a link if you find something online.)

I could really use your help!

-Eva :dash:

P.S. Also, if anyone can tell me how to do fake bangs, that'd be great!

Edited by Fluttercord36

Stockings are easy enough- just get some knee high purple socks and either sew or hot glue a frilly ribbon around the top edge of it, or just decorate the top edge of the socks with fabric paint with the wavy design which can probably be found at a craft store. You just have to keep in mind that the upper edge will stretch when you put it on. For the shirt, a white button down should work, unless you happen to know where to find a button down that is a very pale blue. For the vest, if you are looking for a cheaper option than buying a vest from a formal wear place (or burlington coat factory), you might be able to pull off the look of it with a snug fit purple tank top instead, with the patterns of the vest decorated on it using fabric paint or or something. Relatively cheap solid color ties can be found at department stores (or similar), or all over the place on the internet. You just have to be careful that you have a color that wont clash with the rest of the outfit. Don't know much on the skirt- maybe someplace that sells school uniform stuff?

Hope this gives you ideas

• Brohoof 1

Stockings are easy enough- just get some knee high purple socks and either sew or hot glue a frilly ribbon around the top edge of it, or just decorate the top edge of the socks with fabric paint with the wavy design which can probably be found at a craft store. You just have to keep in mind that the upper edge will stretch when you put it on. For the shirt, a white button down should work, unless you happen to know where to find a button down that is a very pale blue. For the vest, if you are looking for a cheaper option than buying a vest from a formal wear place (or burlington coat factory), you might be able to pull off the look of it with a snug fit purple tank top instead, with the patterns of the vest decorated on it using fabric paint or or something. Relatively cheap solid color ties can be found at department stores (or similar), or all over the place on the internet. You just have to be careful that you have a color that wont clash with the rest of the outfit. Don't know much on the skirt- maybe someplace that sells school uniform stuff?

Hope this gives you ideas

Thank you so much!!! This was really helpful. I love the idea of getting a tank top and drawing the designs on it, I was worrying about getting a vest and this is a perfect alternative. Thanks so much for your ideas, I plan to use all of them! (I also found a pattern for a pleated skirt, I'm not too bad at sewing so I'm going to try my hoof at making one.)  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...