Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

@

I am sorry for the late reply, as @Script Dangles stated your character looks fantastic and will be a great addition to our lovely group of wonderful ponies! 

You may introduce your character at any time you would like. :)

1st year in the Changling house sounds perfect! :)

Attention!!!! 

If everyone could check the first post to make sure that you are on the character list that would be great! :)

Also I am not accepting anymore characters for the time being. is going to be the last character that I accept simply because we have so many wonderful participants that I want everyone to have a fun time and be able to reply. 

It was stated to try and link the characters name in your post that you are trying to talk to, I think I will make this a rule, please try to remember. 

You guys have already been doing a wonderful job at that already but because we have so many more people now it gets a little confusing as to who they are trying to talk to. 

One last thing, I think I am going to remove one of my characters. Having to keep up with three of them is a lot, and I am supposed to be keeping Vinyl in here too. With the holidays and everything my family does a lot this time of year and I do want to be a part of this RP! So I think I am going to take out Professor Stardust the Astronomy/astrology teacher. 

I will keep Autumn simply because she is going to be a permanent addition to my OC list, that will now make 2! hehe. Also because mystical creatures is going to be an awesome class!

I will still continue to play Grayhoof as well, he is a key part to this RP but he doesn't have to be around all the time, same with Autumn.

I do apologize for my lack of posts, I am so busy as of late, my last class before I graduate, keeping my 5 year old occupied on her days off of school and keeping my 2 year old entertained! lol. I will try to post more but I am so happy to see that this RP has really taken off! 

I started it with not much confidence and seeing it get this big in such a little amount of time is so fantastic! :)

Anyway, if any of you have any questions please feel free to ask, and if you don't want to post it in the OOC then please feel free to send me a private message. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I try to be on as much as I can when everything else is calm lol, so I will do my best to keep up with these crazy fast posters! And I will make sure that I reply to all of the posts that require either Headmaster Greyhoof and Professor Autumn. 

Also, if the teachers could come together and figure out what kind of schedule you would like to have, we also don't have to have the students in the classrooms each day, we could split it up a bit, like have three or so classes one day and then three or so classes the next day. 

I know that a few of us are playing more than one character so it might help out in that aspect. 

Sorry for such the LONG post lol, but I just wanted to get this all out before I have to run to the store! lol. 

Thank you all for being so amazing and being so patient with me! :wub:

so I know that everyone has seen this post please reply to the tread by posting, "Gee, Stardust is the best pony ever!" haha. <3 Or at least saying that you have read it and you are okay with everything. :) 

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 1

Professor Dangles mentioned his class will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I'm not sure about Professor Mirror's schedule, yet.

"Gee, Stardust is the best pony ever!"

SD

Edited by Script Dangles
  • Brohoof 1

Fantastic, I will be putting a final schedule together once every Professor gets a chance to figure out when they would like to have their classes. That way it might help to push along the RP so we aren't stuck on the same day for so long lol. 

Professor Dangles: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Professor Autumn: Tuesday, Thursday

omG HELP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-ENTER THIS

I THINK ALBINOBRO IS DEAD

WHERE DO I GO WHAT DO I DO

I mean I sort of know what it happening, but that will be the ultimate chime. XD

Edited by MiniKirby123

YES I WILL JOIN THEN :DDD

Hope I don't miss my one chance ahahhaha

I know! I would like to start participating again in this roleplay - not sure what happened to Astrara :c

I 'm back with a long post sorry but did not read every thing and I will be as oblivious as g.s about the event of this Rp since the scorpion event. I'll try to read later when i have the time.

• Brohoof 1

hey guys here is a picture reference for you guys a great friend of mine on the forums did it for me here is a picture of Emerald in her Vampire state to help in future reference. 

post-35804-0-30751600-1448849045_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@,

I feel bad for doing this, but your vampiric qualities are going to make it difficult for Andante to be in the same building as you. Vampires were at the forefront of medieval folk's fears as far as supernatural things are concerned, and the renaissance is not far removed from those times.

Her appearance is that of a normal pegasus, just image for future reference. And she mostly eats apples like flutterbst but if that's gonna be a thing we can work on it I'm sure

Her appearance is that of a normal pegasus, just image for future reference. And she mostly eats apples like flutterbst but if that's gonna be a thing we can work on it I'm sure

So Emerald wasn't in vampire form when Prof. Autumn approached the group?