Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot: OOC [Full]

Stardust*

Hey all,

I am really sorry that I haven't been replying. I have been dealing with a lot of family stuff, and it's been a bit stressful. Haven't really had much time to be online the last few days.

I will post soon as possible.

Please feel free to continue onto the dinner/next day/other classes etc. I am really sorry once again.

• Brohoof 1

When everyone is finished my I suggest as Stardust said taht we have dinner then sleep then my class? just a idea for where to go from here?

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone ^^ So, recently I've taken on a full time job, and before I could keep up with all the roleplays I signed up for but now I'm deciding to opt out of a few...

HOWEVER

this is not one of the ones I'd want to opt out on, I'd just like to be forgiven for late replies ^^;

• Brohoof 1

just pointing out for those who may of got the wrong end of the stick, my OC maybe a vampire but she dose look like my profile image most of the time so it's not something ponies would know unless they were told the image I posted before is when she goes full vam otherwise she looks like.

post-35804-0-20529900-1449297715_thumb.jpg

just a regular Pegasus. 

post-35804-0-43240900-1449297684_thumb.jpg

@

So um? This never happend or what?

Her appearance changed to that of her vampire side, her features change drastically her fur became scruffy, her mane and tail became ragged and her wings became something that looked like a bats wings. (OOC: just picture Emerald's appearance as similar to Flutterbat) "I'm gonna scare the wits out of the students, drum up some sign ups for self deference" Her fangs extended and the look was complete, she charged down the halls terrorizing eveypony she flew past. This is fun as heck!

@,

it happened just (probably could of said) though it went without saying that when the headmaster caught up with her she changed back to normal, I guess since people are not me I should of said, sorry guys.

I SHALL amend the incorrect post for any good it may do.

now fixed to show 

'Emerald (after the fact) changed back to her normal self what she did was silly, then inspected her new accommodation, not bad this will do. "apologize to the students really? ah well he's my boss now ain't he. Miss that detail already you don't miss what you've got till you don't have it anymore, and professor i'm not a professor i'm a lieutenant so the students can call me Lt. or Lt. Bolt or MS. Bolt or maybe just EB? Maybe would have to run that by the head master, missed his name actually". She removed her satchels and placed them on the table in the room, then left to find somepony to talk to.

Wonder when dinner is? And when i'm teaching, should speak to the pony who dose the mystical creatures class bet would be interesting not too many vampires around. She then found a group of ponies standing around a cage with a scorpion in it.

"What is going on here?"'

• Brohoof 1

Cliffnote for most recent post:

The epigraphs are from Dante's Inferno, Canto III, verse 14-20

and "hight" is an Old English word meaning named which is to be pronounced as "Higg-it"

"One hundred seven degrees of frost" Is a reference to Jack London's To Build a Fire

• Brohoof 1