Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

BrineBlade

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just by searching for an MLP fourm. Was unsure about this until Glike convinced me to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I started with Netflix, curious of how the series was taking the Internet by storm. Thankfully is was a weekend night, because I watched most of seasons 1-3 that night.

I'm from New Hampshire, and mainly play video games like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart. I've been keeping up with the series since the season 4 finale, and every episode is one I've loved.

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums, @BrineBlade! It's great to have you and I'm sure it'll be great taking part in this wonderful community filled with so many ponies. :squee: If you want, you can message a member here for help at any time. :kindness: I hope you have such a wonderful time and get to have so much fun. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 8

Greetings BrineBlade, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee: Always good to see a fellow gamer pony, seems like most of us are here in some way or another. ^_^

Anyway, should you have any questions about the forum, please don't hesitate to send myself or any other here a PM, we'd be only glad to help you out.

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums, @BrineBlade! It's great to have you and I'm sure it'll be great taking part in this wonderful community filled with so many ponies. :squee: If you want, you can message a member here for help at any time. :kindness: I hope you have such a wonderful time and get to have so much fun. :fluttershy:

:yay: Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends    :yay:

Feel free to pm if you need help with anything or just want to talk about something   :squee:

Greetings BrineBlade, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee: Always good to see a fellow gamer pony, seems like most of us are here in some way or another. ^_^

Anyway, should you have any questions about the forum, please don't hesitate to send myself or any other here a PM, we'd be only glad to help you out.

Have a great first day with us, and I hope to see you out there soon!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

Welcome welcome welcome welcome to the community friend! I hope you enjoy your time here and befriend many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore our many discussions and artwork over the ponies we know and love! :)

Thank you all!

I can't wait to get acquainted with the fourm.

hello =)=)=) its goodt o meet you =)=)=) welcome here in the forum =)=)=) of pobies and friends =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with ponies =)=)=) and meet lot of friends YAAY =)!

I will :)

I can tell this is gonna be a blast.

• Brohoof 7

Hi there BrineBlade! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!      :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.      ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4161053.sig-4160032.sig-4157168.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum BrineBlade, have fun!

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's awesome to have you here, thanks for joining this wonderful community! You're certain to love it here and meet plenty of amazing new friends! And if ever you need anything or just wanna chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee: I also love Smash Bros and Mario Kart too! :D