Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*insert clever pun here*

TedEbear

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: A documentary i'd been wanting to watch to find out what the other fans are like gave me the idea of looking for the forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I reluctantly watched the first episode after my girlfriend at the time had hounded me on it for awhile and it's really a fantastic show... in both the way it shows the general development of the characters and the relationships of people, while some of it may be sickeningly sweet it's an eye opener and teaches an excellent example

I don't know much about art, but i know what i like, and i'm great at math but terrible with numbers.  I make costumes, though probably not suitable here, props, spfx, i write, draw, weld, solder, i enjoy wood work. I've been collecting for years,, i have extensive amounts batman and other dc merch. i enjoy doing things practically rather than with computers, and recently saw how a guy was animating using clear cells. i was thinking of doing a king sombra animatic. i see a lot of potential for a costume of him in the real world... as far as my little pony merch i have a few plush and am working on picking up all the funko vinyl minis... i play a few instruments.  i like written work... not sure if there is anything really else to say here, go ahead and shoot me a question or a friend request as you go when i get something i'm satisfied with i'll post images and such here (meaning on the general forum and not this specific post.) sorry for errors if i need to fix them and edit more i will in the future.

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum TedEbear, enjoy your stay! :)

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4164608.sig-4164403.sig-4163212.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hi there TedEbear! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

4449743.gif

Hi, I'm Cleotari! Look at meeee!

Cleotari wishes you the bests of times here in MLPForums! Don't be afraid, don't be shy and don't be nervous! everypony here is loving and are well tolerant when it comes to new ponies. So please, enjoy the site and Cleotari will see you in the forums! :D

P.S If you need someone to talk to, I'm always available!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to MLPFourms!sig-3896578.sig-3864718.sig-3811969.sig-

I, too, was hounded to watch the series by a ladyfriend. :derp:

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
If you interested in seeing the new episode with us on Saturday morning, we stream it right over on Equestria.TV!
We also have a Movie Night every Friday at 6PM EST! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!