Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request for a fanfic

Chronamut

ok so this is kinda weird, but I figure you know what, I usually try to google this stuff, and it never seems to exist, so why not just ASK someone to write what I wanna read hahaha..

so im gay, and I like really burly characters.. so like.. iron will, bulk biceps, tirek, big mac, big leboswky guy, etc. All the romances everyone writes about them involve them being the big agressive brute to some waifish female.. usually fluttershy.. and naturally this doesn't do much for me.

Now I am a tall slender guy, and I like, bigger guys, so I would love to read fanfics relating to mlp that I can relate with in that manner. Man to man.. maybe tirek/iron will, or any of the colts with a nurturing role towards any of the bigger "usually" villians.. I know this is kinda shipping.. but I will admit, part of why I watch the show is cuz I enjoy watching those characters :P

sometimes its nice to see someone you always picture as strong needing a loving support from someone you would not picture as strong, but can be emotionally strong. I dunno.. I just want more gay fanfics with the beefier characters 

I have no idea if that is against the rules or not, and it doesn't have to be posted here, buut I'd still like to read it wink wonk :P

tumblr_n0z3neMN3r1se0ujso1_500.png

@Chronamut

Just to make sure you and everyone in here that reads this is aware, linking to a clopfic on MLPF (even on personal messages) is worth an immediate 800 point warning. Locking. 

Rules here