Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm GingerLightning

GingerLightning

I am a very odd pegasus filly, mostly because I have deformed wings and I have fangs. like a bat pony,or a changeling, or king Sombra,or NightmareMoon,or queen Chrysalis.Which is verry odd,I also don't have a Cutiemark.I am a very boring and normal in real life though and I may not have post alot of things.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to this lovely MLP forums, which is full of wonderful ponies to meet! B) I hope you have such an awesome time while you're here and get to have lots of fun and enjoy it. :dash: If you want, you can message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hello GingerLightning, its nice to meet you. No need to post a lot of things.We will know you in time..Welcome to forums my friend. I hope you love here and if you want to ask anything, dont hesitate to send PM.See you around =) '''

• Brohoof 6

Hi there @GingerLightning! I saw you are a Rainbow Dash fan. I am her fan too    ^_^ ! Anyways, nice to meet you     :love:  ! I hope you have a great time in here     :D

If you have any questions, or just want to speak with somepony, just PM me anytime    :muffins:

post-35413-0-22294100-1446445493.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5