Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Do Meets Ahuizotl - 100 Themes Challenge WIP

ShadOBabe

Hey guys!! I'm made posts about it before, but I'm doing the 100 Themes Drawing Challenge on DeviantArt, and basing the entire thing on Daring Do and Ahuizotl (and sometimes Caballeron). Why? Because there's not nearly enough fanart of them out there.

I'm going to keep the rest of the pictures I make for this challenge a surprise, but I've been sharing the progress of the first one with everyone. It's a comic illustrating the first time Daring Do met Ahuizotl.

sig-4197674.100_themes_1_introduction_by

Let me know what you guys think so far!! <3

I'll post the colored version later when I get it finished.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 10

Amazing as always Shad! :D I really like how you make Ahuizotl look so full of emotion, very intimidating. Can't wait to see it in colour!  :P

• Brohoof 2

Amazing as always Shad! :D I really like how you make Ahuizotl look so full of emotion, very intimidating. Can't wait to see it in colour!  :P

Oh, Raritas, you're always so kind.

I'm so glad you like it!! <33

Oh man, I was always wanting to draw a bunch of facial expressions for Ahuizotl.

But your comment kind of makes me want to do it right NOW. XD

• Brohoof 2

Oh, Raritas, you're always so kind.

I'm so glad you like it!! <33

Oh man, I was always wanting to draw a bunch of facial expressions for Ahuizotl.

But your comment kind of makes me want to do it right NOW. XD

Hey no problem Shad, I like your style :) Oh man, if you do some expressions, you've gotta do some goofy ones  :love:   :ph34r: xD I mean, he can't be a meanie all the time... Can he? :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Hey no problem Shad, I like your style :) Oh man, if you do some expressions, you've gotta do some goofy ones  :love:   :ph34r: xD I mean, he can't be a meanie all the time... Can he? :lol:

Oh, no worries, I'll absolutely get some fun ones in there. XD

• Brohoof 2

This is looking awesome so far. I've tried to do the 100 Themes Challenge several times, but I could never finish it. Best of luck to you!

• Brohoof 2

Her face expression is awsome. You could give us the smell of action. When you complete its color the action will complete =) '''

Thank you very much!!

Indeed!! I'll do my very best with the color on this one.

This is looking awesome so far. I've tried to do the 100 Themes Challenge several times, but I could never finish it. Best of luck to you!

Thank you very much!!

Right there with you. I tried it YEARS ago, but only got like two images done for it.

That looks awesome! :D Keep up the great work..

Can't wait to see the colored version ;)

Heehee, thanks hon! So glad everyone's enjoying it so far.

I promise not to disappoint. 83

• Brohoof 2

These sketches are flawless teach me your ways. :wacko: Loving it so far, I'm sure the finished product will look gorgeous! Good luck with the challenge

• Brohoof 2

These sketches are flawless teach me your ways. :wacko: Loving it so far, I'm sure the finished product will look gorgeous! Good luck with the challenge

Heehee, aww thank you!! You're so kind.

I'm so glad people are enjoying it so far and I promise not to disappoint. 83

• Brohoof 1