Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

Actually I am more concerned with how it will be presented and when season 4 will begin. I mean with only 13 episodes we might just get say 4 episodes before the next long break if they are intent on stringing those 13 episodes along for the whole 10 month tv season.

It is very sad that there were only 13 episodes instead of 26.

• Brohoof 1

I hope it starts soon. I've found myself watching both seasons over and over again when I'm bored and I'm pretty sure I've watched each episode at least five or six times.

TOMORROW!!!

Hah seriously though, I think it's going to start soon because Hasbro made a tweet not too long ago that said season three was going to start soon :)

I'm going to cry when I watch the My Little Dashie movie. The story made me cry and I haven't met a single brony that didn't cry when reading it!

*Raises hand*

But the movie isn't part of season three, it's a fan-made thing xD

I'm so excited for season 3, and if I'm not mistaken it sould start around September, right?

I don't have cable so I guess I'll check Youtube! My Little Dashie the movie is going to make me cry to, I'm betting. I hope youtube archives have at least one video of mlp for season 3! a little bird told me that the episodes in season 3 are all an hour long! I can't wait!

As short as this season is, I'm still excited. I don't mind that it'll be shorter then the first two seasons. I HAS PATIENCES :3

lol, anyway I hope more episodes get made in seasons but then again, thats just me xD I don't mind if they make less just as long as the show continues to go on which I'm sure it will due to its popularity

Bronies and pegasisters, HERE TO STAY

• Brohoof 1

somewhere in september i think.

also, didn't they announce that there was going to be 13 episodes for season 2 to, but then they ended up with 25 episodes?

it may be wishfull thinking, but i'm pretty sure thats gonna happen to the 3rd season to.

• Brohoof 1

I know for a fact it will be in September, but at this point I don't even care. It could start in December or in two days, JUST MAKE SURE IT STARTS SOON!!!

|--(0)--|

techno915

For everypony to know, The Hub tweeted out awhile ago that Season 3 is coming, or something indicated we have about 4 weeks left

So this fall we'll be getting the My Little Dashie movie AND season 3?!? What more could I ask for! :D

Wat, there is going to be a My Little Dashie movie. I hope this movie better be up on YouTube when it comes out on DVD. Going to frikin IMDBing it

• Brohoof 1

Gosh... I can't wait for it! This wait is killing me! And I know I've said it before but I hope somepony will upload it to TPB or some other site so that I/You can download it... And the My Little Dashie movie... can't wait for that either....

For everypony to know, The Hub tweeted out awhile ago that Season 3 is coming, or something indicated we have about 4 weeks left

Wat, there is going to be a My Little Dashie movie. I hope this movie better be up on YouTube when it comes out on DVD. Going to frikin IMDBing it

It's a fan mad movie that will be coming out on youtube between fall 2012 and spring 2013. No dvd

Here's their webite: www.mldmovie.com

It's a fan mad movie that will be coming out on youtube between fall 2012 and spring 2013. No dvd

Here's their webite: www.mldmovie.com

Didn't know that. I seriously am going to cry if they keep about everything the same. I was balling and crying cause of the ending. If they try to sugar coat the ending, than I'm going to hit my head against a wall about 500 times

Didn't know that. I seriously am going to cry if they keep about everything the same. I was balling and crying cause of the ending. If they try to sugar coat the ending, than I'm going to hit my head against a wall about 500 times

They're not, you can read the script on their website. They are just adding stuff to fill plot holes and make te story better
  • Brohoof 1