Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Fantasy][Pony] The Scarring Of Equestria [OOC]

Your Nightly Spectre

@,

Yes, though the roleplay goes a lot slower due to having wait for people, some quit, some are slow with replies due to damp moods or it simply happening. Having lots of people doing one story is more...risky... since if one person leaves without a word the others can just sit there and go like "What now?"(And then the Role-play dies).

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

@@MarionEtte136,

Hm... Sorry I took so long, I didn't know what to do with you, but y'know what? I'll let you join as much as that wasn't my plan for the past two days, was gonna put you in some sort of reserves. But then I remember your OC is a stallion and we really need more male characters in this. xD

Welcome in the role-play.

Marion Ette

Class: Arcane Mage (Dark Variant)

Weapon: Magic (Horn)

Speciality: Necromancy

1. Lower Hypnosis: Not very powerful, it can get the weak willed to do small things, like ignore your presence or small, basic, inconsequential commands. Spell breaks if they become attacked, and can only be cast with eye contact. Doesn't work on the blind or deaf.

2. Basic Levitation: Every Unicorn has this spell.

3. Luminessence: Basic light spell every Unicorn has.

4. Create Undead: Turns dead creature into a zombie, skeleton, or wight.

5. Death Knell: Slays dying creature, heals caster.

6. Create Node/Connect Leyline: Turn a Scar into a Node for use in the Ritual below. Connect two or more Nodes through Ley Lines. Can only make one Ley Line at a time, and has to travel to each to connect them, while casting this spell. This and the one below require a lot of magic, and require a sacrifice of life to cast. Nodes require something big, Ley Lines don't.

7[special[]. Create Greater Undead: Turns dead creatures into something more powerful, like a Vampire, Death Lord, or Lich (Must be near progressively more Nodes, connected by Ley Lines).

@,

Ummm... Is that good? :unsure:

@@Pucksterv,

Fantasy told me to mention everyone, but it seems like you're the only one I really need to mention. Plus I don't feel like digging out everyones posts to mention then. I am also too incompetent to actually just write their names in... so feel honored.

Yer gonna need a different path than the castles mines.

Alright

Oh I won't be posting for a while though. I have the flue so it may take some time.