Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Fantasy][Pony] The Scarring Of Equestria [OOC]

Your Nightly Spectre

sig-4230222.sig-4230222.sig-4230222.sig-

https://mlpforums.com/topic/142716-fantasypony-the-scarring-of-equestria/

The Scarring Of Equestria

Long ago, in an alternate reality much like the original Celestia and Luna ruled the world, but then an unexpected explainable event happened known as "The Scarring". The world itself begun tearing as its borders weakened, blending with other realms of existence, cracking rifts bringing all sorts of dark creatures and magics into the world, throwing Equestria into chaos.

These events caused a total reshape of cultures as city after city fell to the random destruction brought by never met before unfamiliar forces, plagues and civil wars ponies were forced to adapt.

Leaving a city itself is a huge risk due to all the dangers outside, due to that most of the ponies stay within 'safe' walls.

Culture:

General Equestrian culture changed, forcing it into a more late medieval age architecture, cities forming walls and defenses and protected by wards usually lead by authoritarian parties with huge differences between poor and high classes. Some ponies stroll the outskirts and roads as bandits, making use of the disorder. But in the meantime settlements sprout heroic adventures to balance the darkness. 

Technology:

The technology has adapted to early gunpowder weapons, steam power and magical constructs... you could say much like normal Equestria.

Factions:

The world is split between city states mostly with republic like systems with cities like Canterlot and Baltimare as exceptions forming authoritarian like governments. These factions usually work together to survive with the exception of the Crystal Kingdom ruled by Sombra. The South and West of Equestria is mostly in ruins alongside the Griffon Kingdoms from which the survivors now live among casual ponies.

Hero Classes:

Warrior

- Duelist (A balanced class, specializing in taking on usually one enemy at a time and being adaptable)

- Protector (A defensive player, usually wearing lots of armor and acting as a march for heavier foes)

- Berserker (An offensive warrior, focusing on adrenaline driven frenzies. )

Rouge:

- Assassin (A sneaky asassin, specializing in the art of stealth)

- Thief (Much like the assassin but with a less combat-y approach, specializing more in deception and lighter disabling weaponry)

- Silent Ranger (A ranger rogue, combining the art of the ranger with sheer hitman stealth)

Ranger:

- Sharpshooter (Simple long-ranged ranger)

- Trapper (Focusing more on disabling enemies and traps)

- Beast-Master (Bending the animals of nature to his/hers will this class is capable of using ferocious beasts to assist him/her in battle.

Mage(With magical constructs and artifacts pegasi and earth ponies and can use weak magics, but still nothing close to unicorn levels):

- Elemental (Balanced class, working the elements for advantage)

- Arcane (With more offensive tendencies it focuses on using raw magic, allowing healing, enchantments and other but more easily used as cheap and if mastered VERY dangerous offense. A variant is dark magic)

War-Mage (This is a magical-weapon mix class that focuses on mixing the mage class with others such as rangers, rogues and warriors. )

To join you give a link to one of your OCs alongside the class you are choosing. General RP rules apply that I don't feel like listing. Please be ready to post at least daily and if unable please inform the others.

Accepted members[7/5]:

-TheLonelySpectre, War-Mage(Ranged), https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-star-r6376

-Akari of Duskshine, Duelist, https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/monomyth-r9027

-Pucksterv, Thief, https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lyssa-erebus-r9050

-Gentleman Cruki, Berserk, https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/yennefer-blade-waltz-r8527

-Rolle (I'll do this later)

-SapphireSnow

-DaylightHeretic

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

Well... Hmm, people got to this faster than i did. Eh, might aswell give it a go. I'll audition to this as Heathlife. This existance of life is currently in my signature. If i get accepted it would be a mage with the specialization Arcane, or elementalist... Probably arcane though, yea. Arcane it will be.

Oh, but for all sakes. Don't see it as you have to reply with a nice response to me. It is my own fault i was late with this and i see no point in you trying to act nice when i ignored your RP when i first saw it. So for all glasses of water you can be mean to me for being as late as i am.

@@Daylight Heretic, @, @@rolle,

*Sigh* Is it me or will I be the only male here? No rangers? Like jeesh people.

You are all accepted, even though we are above the number of folks.

@@Daylight Heretic, @, @@rolle,@, @@Pucksterv, @@Akari of Duskshire,

Before we start I'd like everyoen to do a basic skill and ability sheet with 4 abilities, one special. This does not determine the only stuff you do but some special things so we grasp each others powers and so that nobody is overpowered(Hopefully).

Dark Star

Class: War-Mage (Dark Variant)

Weapon: Enchanted magical spear construct.

Speciality: Offensive

1. Blink - Short ranged teleport to visible area.

2. Arcanic crystal barrage - Summons several medium-small sized arcane infused crystals.

3. Blade dance - Using swift spear wielding skills to deal as many precisely aimed strikes as possible.

4. Dark Arcane swap - Enchants all 1-3 spells with Dark Magic, this drains from Stars strength and mentality quickly, magic really unstable but fused, allowing faster spell-use, higher sheer power of spells and other.

5[special[]. Dark Magical Implosion - Dark magic around him infuses the air, pushing all around him away with a huge blow of sizzling dark arcanic energy, creating dark sharp crystals around on the floor where the spell is cast.

Within reason please.

@,

Just make em up, just y'know.... within reason. Not all OCs have to have equal power, since for instance my OC was trained in advanced magics since childhood, so naturally I can allow myself some more hurtful and damaging abilities.

@@Pucksterv,

Still waiting for your abilities. : )

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

@,

Monomyth

Class:  Duelist

Weapon:  Wingblades and a dagger

Specialty:  Offensive

Break armor - Uses her blade to remove or at least weaken one's armor.

Swing - Slashes at the opponent and uses them to swing around and kick at their sides.  Sort of like swinging around a pole.

Close Combat - Attempts to disable with her hooves

Drop - Picks the opponent up, flies skyward, and drops them.

(Special) Coup de Grace - Either attempt a final move to knock out or dispatch the opponent.

If there's clouds in the area, she will take advantage of them (she being a pegasus and all).  But in general, she's a pretty pragmatic fighter.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

@Pucksterv,   Still waiting for your abilities. : )

I thought I already posted them :T

If you want the full ability list, it's on my character page. Just for the sake of it though, here you go:

skills:
Hoof to hoof: 7.5/10
Knife/dagger: 9.3/10
Two handed 9/10
One handed 9.5/10
Bow: 7/10
Sneaking/thieving: 9/10
Defense: 6.5/10
sneak attack: 8/10
agility: 9/10
Stamina: 8/10
strength: 7/10
Pick pocketing: 7/10
lock picking: 8/10

She works best in light armor.
She wears a belt of knifes around her waste. Usually wear a black hood filled with a thin layer of sheep's wool to keep warm in cold times. Knifes are her favorite thing to work with. She won't hesitate to kill if it means she can safe herself. She can take a lot of blood loss before fainting.
Edited by Pucksterv