Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Fantasy][Pony] The Scarring Of Equestria [OOC]

Your Nightly Spectre

Sapphire Snow

Class: Arcane 

Weapon: Her Horn?

Specialty: Spells 

1) Healing- That comes with a price. Usually much less severe than the original wound. Variants include: a mild cold, the hiccups, healing a severe wound to a small cut, etc. 

2) The Minds Eye- Short bursts of magic that harms whoever it's directed at. Has various amounts of power with rare spell bursts that are more powerful than other bursts 

3) Safe Guard- A spell that puts up a shield, albeit not a very strong one, it can protect the caster and 2 others from a few oncoming attacks

4) Mirror- Creates 2 clones that cannot cast magic spells, but can serve as a distraction 

Special Skill: Insanity- Causes the person who it's cast on to have visual and auditory hallucinations, ultimately driving them insane until the caster relieves them 

Let me know if this is too over-the-top... my imagination can get the best of me 

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

Haha, nooo..

I mean like, what me and Akari did, list 5 special moves/skills for your OC.

Oh well I haven't really figured that out yet since this will be the first time I'll play as Lyssa.

But I guess this is what I got so far:

1. The Roof Back Stab: Climbing on rooftops, then jumping down at the target, with knifes, killing them instantly

2. Butchers Song: Using a butchers knife to slice the targets troat. Usually grabbing the target from behind.

3. Throwing Knifes: Small knifes, usually thrown across a medium distance to either injure or kill the target.

4. Two-hoofed Knife Attack: The target is somehow distracted or out of balance. This way, the target can be approached from the front with two knifes and so the offender is able to stab the target multiple times, repeatedly, in it's stomach. Can also be used as a sneak attack.

5. Basic Counterattack (but with knifes)

@

Heathlife

Class: Arcane

Weapon: His front hooves

Speciality: Destructive magic

1. Gravity Crush - Creates one singularity at a point in space to either immobilize or simply crush the target. It is however concentration heavy and depending on the size of the singularity affects its strength, smaller to biggest and strongest to weakest meaning if its small it is strong but if its big its weak. (He has to be able to see his target destination) in his form he can create up to two singularities, however they are only about seventy five percent as powerful. If he only makes one it is fifty percent more powerful that normal

2. Delayed doom - By cursing himself and another target he can make both himself and the target heal at an extraordinary pace, this however drains Heathlife's magic overtime and if overused causes hangover like effects. It will be able to heal something like a wound to an organ but it can't protect one from dying if their hearts is pierced unless he is in his ultimate form, it cannot heal brain tissue. It cannot heal someone who has died for obvious reasons, it can however restore their body.

3. Eye of magical collapse - His blind and petrified eye starts moving all around the place searching for the target location and then his sealed magical powers suddenly gets released in that spot as a magical bomb of pure energy, this can vary in power depending on distance. Biggest he can make it and not get wounded is about the size of the royal castle, this however causes such feedback that he looses all his senses and even his magic for awhile. The further away it is the less magic it consumes. In his form he can cast it at his location to destroy something as big as canterlot but he would become greatly injured and be at a loss of magic for several days.

4. Flames of the Void - By raising either one or both of his front hooves he is able to unleash a black flame that makes the marks on his front hooves spiral around as if they were moving. The flames are not able to extinguished by normal means and need to be de-oxyginated. He can overheat from this and lose his magical usage for a time, he isn't immune to the flames either. They also don't spread from location to location. In his form he can shoot it out from each of his fingers and can't suffer from overheating, although prolonged usage will result in an unstable state as his form will lose magic in different places at different times.

5. Reality Shift - Reality shifts as a violent outburst of energy happens over all of his body transforming his body into horrifying monstrosity of pure magic energy, it doesn't have legs but instead floats. He also grows claws, ten of them in total making them able to close like a circular mouth. His head however stays the same. He grows to about three times his original size. In this form all of his abilities are stronger and so is his body aswell as magical energies. Afterwards he will be completly run out on magic and faint at the spot.

do believe these restrictions to the abilities are enough, or should i restrict/remake my abilities? It is up to you!

(I'll reference to Heathlife as male in and out of RP due to his personality so you could say he is a male, that would be somewhat right as he was one before the "accident")

Edited by rolle

Silver Spectrum

Class: Rogue [Assassin]
Weapon: Early to Mid 1800's style Amputation Blade [seen here: http://prntscr.com/96yif4 ] and a pointed Rapier [seen here: http://prntscr.com/96ypbo ]
Speciality: Offensive, close-quarter combat.

1. Nightcrawler- A distinct brand of sneak attack that works best in dark, shadowy areas, wherein the Assassin creeps in, attempting to cripple or mortally wound the victim from behind before they are detected.
2. Fallout- Involves charging an enemy head on and ducking low at the last second, slamming hard into their chest and hooking the curve of the blade around one of their hind legs to pull it out from beneath them and trip them up.
3. Quicksilver- Involves using the wings to push forward at an incredible speed, rearing up at the last moment to plunge the blade into an enemy's skull.
4. Bleed- A standard upward slash to an enemy's vital area at close quarters.

5. Impulse- A difficult skill that is handy when confronted with a mob that involves holding a long blade outward and away from one's body and using one's wings to spin in a complete 360 degree circle to strike a blow to one's targets.

• Brohoof 1

@@Daylight Heretic, @@rolle, @@Akari of Duskshire, @,

Right, good!

I'll set the RP up soon-ish or tomorrow or in the morning(11pm for me now and I wake up at 4am. xD) 

Until then, we will start in a besieged Canterlot, from there I am not sure if I want to group everyone or simply let people split into their own groups and go through adventures themselves... I know  have a small adventure plan but seeing how the OCs here are so diverse and don't know each other it is complicated.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Sorry i'm kinda late with this, But I'll do it now. EDIT: Realized I need one more ability...

Blade waltz- Yennefer drastically increases her attack speed for a short amount of time. This enables her to land more hits if she gets the opportunity. 

Lounge- As the title implies Yennefer lounges/ dashes towards her enemies at high speed, Or away from them. Can be used when engaging or disengaging.

Parry- Once again the title partially reveals what the move does, Yennefer takes a defensive stance blocking the next or few next attacks. 

Bladework- Yennefer puts her blade close to the grounds and preforms a quick spin gradually aiming her sword upwards during the spin, Effectively cutting down multiple enemies in her vicinity. The spell can easily blow away areas of smoke if needed.

Grand challange (Special)- Yennefer teleports into the air dashing down again with the intent of hitting as many enemies as possibly, She preforms this once gain directly after from the other direction. Whilst preforming this move the chance of her getting hit is minimal but if hit the move will be interrupted stopping it. Preforming this spell is very tiring and can leave her weak, And is almost always used as a finishing move.

Edited by Gentleman Cruki
  • Brohoof 1

> Accepted members: 7/5, with 8 listed. U wot m8?

> Not having a bard: u cheeky bastard, u havin a giggle, m80?

Forgive my lack of eloquence, but this sounds like it'll be awesome. Looking forward to reading it.

• Brohoof 1

@,

> Not having a bard: u cheeky bastard, u havin a giggle, m80?

Yes, because that is the weirdest class ever that I never understood. xD 

> Accepted members: 7/5, with 8 listed. U wot m8?

My OC is a unicorn, I can magic all I want.

@, @@Akari of Duskshire, @, @@rolle,

(I didn't feel like mentioning the rest. )

https://mlpforums.com/topic/142716-fantasypony-the-scarring-of-equestria/

Roleplay is up, I can't say I feel too proud of this first post... but sorry this is what happens when I write with a headache.

@@Daylight Heretic,

@, @@Akari of Duskshire, @, @@Pucksterv,@Others

I'm having problems deciding if everyone should be involved in one adventure/story or should I simply make a scenario to let you all make your own alliances and paths?

Edited by TheLonelySpectre
  • Brohoof 2