Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [Fantasy][Pony] The Scarring Of Equestria [OOC]

Your Nightly Spectre

It seems I've skated across another damned rough patch and responsibility is creeping up on me. 
I've had less and less time to actually sit down and write something for the RP I've only had time to stop by the website and confirm that, oh yes! I have a lot to read
I'm afraid this is where I hop off the train. It's becoming the holiday season and I am a busy busy birdie. I'm so sorry I have to break a commitment, my god I hate doing that, but I barely have time to relax. It is 10:40 at my house as I write this and I really should be sleeping because it's already impossible for me to wake up, but I had to set aside some time to write this out.
This is way more elaborate than I originally planned, dammit.
I have to leave. So sorry. I wish you all luck. Goodbye

There, that's better.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I'm feeling a little left out here. I don't really know what to post because I have no idea where to go with my character plus I'm pretty much on my own at the moment.... so uhm... maybe a little help of guidance because I still like the idea of this rp so I don't wanna give up and drop out too soon. 

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv,

Perhaps you stumble into a house that has the passage leading to the catacombs.  I mentioned in a previous post of mine leaving a note that says,"Escape route is here".

yeah but isn't that a little too easy?  I mean, If there is no other way maybe but.. just a bit too simple I don't know

(edited)

@@Akari of Duskshire, @@Pucksterv,

Extreme grunts of pain.

Try and interact with Rolle? I don't know. .-.

Run away from something and stumble upon one of the entrances to the catacombs, just wanting to maybe wait this out or something and then wander the dark corridors until we somehow stumble upon each other?

Eat a Jaffa Cake?

Edited by TheLonelySpectre
  • Brohoof 1

Try and interact with Rolle? I don't know. .-.

Run away from something and stumble upon one of the entrances to the catacombs, just wanting to maybe wait this out or something and then wander the dark corridors until we somehow stumble upon each other?

Eat a Jaffa Cake?

So there are more entrances to the catacombs then? Interesting. I think I can work with that.

Hey everyone ^^ So, recently I've taken on a full time job, and before I could keep up with all the roleplays I signed up for but now I'm deciding to opt out of a few...

HOWEVER

this is not one of the ones I'd want to opt out on, I'd just like to be forgiven for late replies ^^; I'll do my absolute best to give a reply tomorrow c: 

• Brohoof 1