Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

KawaiiShy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it through a friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I have always have been hehe. Yes including the horrible G3 wave.

Um, Well my real name is Luna which is unfortunate to have in this fandom without people assuming that I'm a Princess Luna freak(Which I am  :bedeyes:)  I really like cute tv shows and fandoms like anime; specifically Studio Ghibli films. I enroll myself in various volunteer activities like for the Animal Shelter or Hospital close to my home. Which to be honest is for more my personal wellbeing. I have to constantly be helping someone to feel happiness. I would say I'm somewhat very artistic but as my name suggests I'm too shy to share my work  with anyone. Well...I guess that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you.

• Brohoof 11

Hello there Kawaii Shy , its nice to meet you :DWelcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends.   If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM.   See you around :D '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 6

Hi KawaiiShy! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here and meet many new people.

Um, Well my real name is Luna which is unfortunate to have in this fandom without people assuming that I'm a Princess Luna freak(Which I am :bedeyes:) I really like cute tv shows and fandoms like anime; specifically Studio Ghibli films. I enroll myself in various volunteer activities like for the Animal Shelter or Hospital close to my home. Which to be honest is for more my personal wellbeing. I have to constantly be helping someone to feel happiness. I would say I'm somewhat very artistic but as my name suggests I'm too shy to share my work with anyone. Well...I guess that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you.

It is good to hear that you spend your time volunteering. :squee: It must be real fun.

• Brohoof 7

Well well welcome to the Herd. Nice to meet you here.

Um, Well my real name is Luna

Ahaha! Big coincidence! XD

...specifically Studio Ghibli films...

Yeah, eternal classics.

I'm somewhat very artistic but as my name suggests I'm too shy to share my work with anyone.

Do you mean visual art? Are you drawing?

I look forward to getting to know you.

So don't be shy!
  • Brohoof 7

Thanks for welcoming me ya'll.  :squee:  Oh yeah I guess I should have specified what kind of art. I do various different types but mostly traditional painting. Digital Art is extremely appealing to me; however I get freaked out by all the tools and such. 

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4233522.sig-4232612.sig-4231769.sig-

• Brohoof 2

Hi there KawaiiShy! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 3

Greetings? Hope you find good friends and foes( just to make this fun)

Also a big Gihbli studios fan here :) what's your favorite Ghibli film?

Also, great name you have,i wish i had one good name like you( but no :/ )

• Brohoof 3

Greetings? Hope you find good friends and foes( just to make this fun)

Also a big Gihbli studios fan here :) what's your favorite Ghibli film?

Also, great name you have,i wish i had one good name like you( but no :/ )

Thanks for the welcome.  :squee: Oh awesome! I would have to say my favorite film would be The Tale of Princess Kaguya. A lot of people don't like it because of the animation. But I think that's one of the many reasons why it's my favorite. Totoro of course is another favorite of mine aswell as Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. What's your favorite film?

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for the welcome.  :squee: Oh awesome! I would have to say my favorite film would be The Tale of Princess Kaguya. A lot of people don't like it because of the animation. But I think that's one of the many reasons why it's my favorite. Totoro of course is another favorite of mine aswell as Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. What's your favorite film?

Hey \o/

My favorite Ghibli's film? Prob Mononoke Hime, Spirited Away following at second :D

Outside Ghibli, prob Akira or Treasure Planet.

What's your favorite entreteri,entertainment media or industry?

• Brohoof 3

Hey \o/

My favorite Ghibli's film? Prob Mononoke Hime, Spirited Away following at second :D

Outside Ghibli, prob Akira or Treasure Planet.

What's your favorite entreteri,entertainment media or industry?

Oh cool xD I would have to say my favorite entertainment media would have to be tv since I watch it so often. I actually had to blind fold myself and then hide the remote so I could get my class work finished. 

• Brohoof 4

@KawaiiShy - I feel ya on getting overwhelmed by the all the tools in digital art creation. I recently started trying my hand at Source Film Maker, making Pony Animations. Very intimidating at first. Tho... It still kinda is XP

Edited by EmberWings
  • Brohoof 3

@KawaiiShy - I feel ya on getting overwhelmed by the all the tools in digital art creation. I recently started trying my hand at Source Film Maker, making Pony Animations. Very intimidating at first. Tho... It still kinda is XP

Yeah... I get so jealous of people who are just naturals at it. But then when try it myself, I feel like turning into a rock. But props to you for getting into it.  :yay: 

Edited by KawaiiShy
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah... I get so jealous of people who are just naturals at it. But then when try it myself, I feel like turning into a rock. But props to you for getting into it. :yay:

I can definitely say I'm no natural for sure haha was very intimidated at first, but watching Argodaemon's Twitch streams on Tuesday and Friday night from 6-11 EST (his time is 5-10, not sure his time zone tho it is -1 hour from EST) has helped me out quite a bit. :squee: Plus he has tons of tutorial videos to help you get well on your way to making for first pony animations in SFM. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone I am back, sorry about that 

Howdy welcome to the forums        ^_^ Enjoy your stay        :) You'll be having a great time sig-4233777.sig-4232703.sig-4232009.sig-

Nupie: thanks that's nice of you :D 

• Brohoof 1