Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any MLP books?

Shiny

I do have Rainbow Rocks and a MLP How to Draw book..that's pretty much it.

Do you guys have any pony books? Those books make me feel like Rainbow Dash when reading Daring Do.  :P

Rainbow_Dash_reading_in_her_bed_S2E16.pn

A few months ago I invested in the Best Friends Boxed Set, and last month I bought Under the Sparkling Sea (and may have a tiny bit of buyer's remorse with the purchase of the latter). I intend to catch up on G.M. Berrow's chapter books eventually, but I'll have to wait and see.

I do have Rainbow Rocks and a MLP How to Draw book..that's pretty much it.

Do you guys have any pony books? Those books make me feel like Rainbow Dash when reading Daring Do.  :P

sig-4243917.sig-4242600.Rainbow_Dash_rea

Maybe you'd feel even more like that if you got the *actual* Daring Do books.. :P

I think I own just about all the chapter books, minus EQG adaptations. (I do have Sunset Shimmer's Time to Shine, but that's because it was an original story). I also have Under the Sparkling Sea, and I think one of those picture books (Welcome to Equestria?) - as Kindle editions.

The rl Daring Do books they made are my personal favorites, probably because I've always liked adventure stories better than slice of life.

Note: All my books and comics are digital (Kindle and Comixology), minus the Daring Do ones. I don't own any physical copies apart from those.

Edited by Daring_Do

I have most of G.M. Berrow's books: Mane 6 chapter books, Discord's, Daring Do chest, and the two Princess books. The Princess Collection is definitely my favourite thus far. Both have featured some incredible world-building. Bat ponies FTW!

I have the following books. 

Hardcovers: 

The Elements of Harmony Official Guidebook (which is now outdated of course) 

The Journal of the Two Sisters  by Amy Keating Rogers 

Princess Celestia and the Summer of Royal Waves by G.M. Berrow  

Princess Luna and the Festival of the Winter Moom by G.M. Berrow 

Softcovers: (These are all by G.M. Berrow) 

1. Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell 

2. Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party

3. Rainbow Dash and the Daring Do Double Dare 

4. Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity

5. Applejack and the Honest to Goodness Switcheroo 

6. Fluttershy and the Fine Furry Friends Fair

7. Discord and the Ponyville Players Dramarama. 

I would love to get the Daring Do books, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm also hoping Cadence gets a story in the Princess books, but I don't know if that will ever happen or not. 

I don't have any of the EG books because I am not as big a fan of that aspect of the show. 

• 4 weeks later...

Comic books? I do have a bunch of those, but I want to get a lot more. With those standard books, I do not own a single one of them surprisngly. Just haven't bothered getting any. I do own a few MLP coloring books if those count at all, not much story in those though. XD

I have the following books. 

Hardcovers: 

The Elements of Harmony Official Guidebook (which is now outdated of course) 

The Journal of the Two Sisters  by Amy Keating Rogers 

Princess Celestia and the Summer of Royal Waves by G.M. Berrow  

Princess Luna and the Festival of the Winter Moom by G.M. Berrow 

Softcovers: (These are all by G.M. Berrow) 

1. Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell 

2. Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party

3. Rainbow Dash and the Daring Do Double Dare 

4. Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity

5. Applejack and the Honest to Goodness Switcheroo 

6. Fluttershy and the Fine Furry Friends Fair

7. Discord and the Ponyville Players Dramarama. 

I would love to get the Daring Do books, but I haven't seen them yet. I'm also hoping Cadence gets a story in the Princess books, but I don't know if that will ever happen or not. 

I don't have any of the EG books because I am not as big a fan of that aspect of the show.

I think Cadance's book was announced as the third in the pri cess collection a while ago. Also, I'm not interested in the EG books, but that's because I can watch the movies i stead

I have most of G.M. Berrow's books: Mane 6 chapter books, Discord's, Daring Do chest, and the two Princess books. The Princess Collection is definitely my favourite thus far. Both have featured some incredible world-building. Bat ponies FTW!

WTF? BAT PONEH IN ONE OF THE BOOKS? HAY YEAH, I MUST GET THAT ONE ( It's Luna's book, right?)

So far, I got Twi's, Dashie's and Rares' chapter books, Twi being boring, while Dashie's being enjoyable (Read the whole book yesterday, it was THAT good), while I haven't started with Rarity's yet. I also have the Journal and...... nothing more at the moment, but soon, I'll add whichever Daring Doo I can find, alongside with whichever Princess collecfion has bat poneh

• 1 month later...

There's this nice hardcover book called The Art of Equestria. It's mostly a concept art book and visual dictionary of stuff in the show. I think it came out in 2015, but I'm pretty sure it was written by someone who is not directly connected to the development of the show because she's a bit mistaken on some details, which makes me think she writes this type of book for a lot of different shows. It does contain some of Lauren's early character designs though, and I find those neat to look at.

Also, even though it isn't a "book", per se, it is book-like; a collectible poster book of individual characters and different events in Equestria (a poster for the Sisterhooves Social, Starswirl the Bearded Travelling Museum, Hinny of the Hills, Shining Armor and Cadance's wedding, with the date for the airing of "A Canterlot Wedding" as the date of their wedding).

I have a Cassette Tape Set with 4 Books included from G1 and a few G3 books like Friends are never far away, Meet the Ponies, Pinkie Pies Special Day and " Ein Ponymärchen " which means a Pony Fairytale.

• 3 weeks later...

I have Art of Equestria (which is amazing), a good handful or so of the comics, both annuals (hoping there wasn't a 2015 annual...couldn't find new of it anywhere), the Journal of the Two Sisters, and a bunch of coloring books that don't count really.

I've been meaning to get the chapter books, but I could probably read them in one sitting.

Not counting the digital versions of the comics the only actual books that I have are the "Elements of Harmony," "The Journal of the Two Sisters," and the Daring Do collection.