Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe your headcanon alternate future that wasn't in the Season 5 finale~!

windy_prance

As the title states, describe an alternate future that wasn't explored in the finale. Let's see how creative we can get.

My alternate headcanon future:

Without the Mane Six there to stop Nightmare Moon, Celestia wins the battle...by sacrificing herself and sealing both Nightmare Moon AND herself into the moon. (The moon depicting two unicorn heads instead of one) Princess Cadence nows rules over Equestria and the sun/moon are moved by the unicorns once again like the olden days.

...now tell us your headcanon~!

• Brohoof 1

With your headcanon, if the unicorns continue to do that there will be mo more unicorns with magic..

As they'd lose their magic forever if depleted (which happens when the move the moon and sun..)

Cadence would have to take over and move the sun, it would take heaps of effort every time.. but with

her she will not use her magic, in fact it will actually increase her magic potential.. 'cause alicorn.. apparently :P

As for a headcanon of my own?

Hmmm.. OOOoooooo I got one..

In this alternate future no 1 villain reins supreme..

They constantly fight each other for power and the residents cower in fear..

Celestia has already been imprisoned (or possibly killed) and the villains have each claimed

a part of Equestria and are at constant war to increase their territory to rule over all of Equestria..

The common ponies.. powerless to stop them have no choice but to hide in fear and pray some

miracle will happen to free them from this dark world they now live in..

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1