Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

Selene walks back to the gate room, groggily going back to the way the two ladies had gone... and simply lying down in front of it, curling up and closing her eyes in the middle of the floor. Easily stepped over, but easily noticed.

She breathes deeply and steadily, falling asleep rather quickly...

She is woken up by an accidental kick from a random pony. Getting up, she just sort of... wanders around, going through hallways, until she eventually ends up in a room with a huge window, with the sun smack-dab in the middle of it.

Huh... this room looks great for... watching stuff in. Isn't it called an... observatory?... oh, well. Might as well just sit here and wait.

Selene leans against the wall, relaxing quietly. She closes her eyes, so as to not look directly at the star.

• Brohoof 1

I made my way to the shuttle to make sure everyone was on board, and found that quite a few people weren't. I turned on the radio I had earlier and said "Anyone who was called, get to the shuttle now. You need to leave in less than 5 minutes or it will be too late for you to leave. Hurry!"

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Sapphire, heard her radio and got up. "I don't want to do this but I get to live." She walked to the crying Crystal and picked her up in her magic and the pair of them moved to the shuttle. "We are here, i'd say GL but well...Scarlett it was a ride then hey? I was a jerk and you have my apologies." The pair of them got in the small shuttle.

---

@

Mentis looked up to Aqua. "You should go don't stay here and die, lass."

Sapphire, heard her radio and got up. "I don't want to do this but I get to live." She walked to the crying Crystal and picked her up in her magic and the pair of them moved to the shuttle. "We are here, i'd say GL but well...Scarlett it was a ride then hey? I was a jerk and you have my apologies." The pair of them got in the small shuttle.

"It's ok. The situation was, undesired." I walked into the shuttle after her and shouted "Where the hell is Flame!" as I went to the main cockpit chair and pulled some paper out of the nearby crate. Grabbing a pen as well, I quickly translated as many of the main controls as I could and covered them with a small amount of paper. Specter will help with the rest later.

Solar got Amber back in with the others, and powered down the thrusters just in time to hear Scarlett's warning.

Five minutes. We can make that.

She trotted over to the shuttle and got on board, gently lowering Amber onto a seat. "Easy there..."

Once she was sat down, she called out to anypony on board, "Do we still have a doctor? We got a broken muzzle over here!"

Mel and Specter arrived at the shuttle slightly later than they had intended. "Sorry, we're late. We had..." Mel looked at his hoof, a little bruised and bloody. "Some issues with the others. Hopefully resolved by now." Mel took a seat and started tending to his hoof. "Urg, this is nasty. Stings."

"Well, we don't have much time. I'll start translating to HUD. And if our pilot doesn't get here on time, I will delay launch for the maximum possible time. Once the point of survival is imminent, I will take off regardless. If this ship is full or not."

Mel and Specter arrived at the shuttle slightly later than they had intended. "Sorry, we're late. We had..." Mel looked at his hoof, a little bruised and bloody. "Some issues with the others. Hopefully resolved by now." Mel took a seat and started tending to his hoof. "Urg, this is nasty. Stings."

"Well, we don't have much time. I'll start translating to HUD. And if our pilot doesn't get here on time, I will delay launch for the maximum possible time. Once the point of survival is imminent, I will take off regardless. If this ship is full or not."

I walked past Specter and got off the ship, but not before gently nudging the little robot and saying "thanks."

Once again, I opened up my radio. "Flame, where the fuck are you?! We need you to fly the shuttle!"

If everyone had of listened to me in the first place, we'd have a higher chance of saving these ponies. Flame could be later for his own funeral.

I walked past Specter and got off the ship, but not before gently nudging the little robot and saying "thanks."

Once again, I opened up my radio. "Flame, where the fuck are you?! We need you to fly the shuttle!"

If everyone had of listened to me in the first place, we'd have a higher chance of saving these ponies. Flame could be later for his own funeral.

Flame heard the first roll-call, He was ignoring it. Planning to stay on the ship with the unfortunate. But first he directed Blue diamond to the shuttle.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving you, hold on we're almost there......"

Flame got to the shuttle leading Diamond in, before getting out shuttle himself.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"What the hell are you doing?! Get in!"

"Staying, that's what. Now stop focusing on me. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO CRYSTAL."

• Brohoof 1

Flame heard the first roll-call, He was ignoring it. Planning to stay on the ship with the unfortunate. But first he directed Blue diamond to the shuttle.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving you, hold on we're almost there......"

Flame got to the shuttle leading Diamond in, before getting out shuttle himself.

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"What the hell are you doing?! Get in!"

"Staying, that's what. Now stop focusing on me. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO CRYSTAL."

"Flame! You're the only pilot we have! Nobody else can fly the shipship! Are you really going to stay here and let the few people that could service die? I think in any culture that is considered a dick move."

Time was running outout, and the only pilot was refusing to fly the shipship.

"Flame! You're the only pilot we have! Nobody else can fly the shipship! Are you really going to stay here and let the few people that could service die? I think in any culture that is considered a dick move."

"I don't know how to fly this shit! Beside don't you got some other more important ponies to do the job for me? Also I think choosing which ponies die and who lives is a pretty dick move in my book.  Where was this dependency on me earlier? When the only ponies you cared about were Solar , Amber , and yourself?"

Edited by DiscordedFlame1990
  • Brohoof 1

"I don't know how to fly this shit! Beside don't you got some other more important ponies to do the job for me? Also I think choosing which ponies die and who lives is a pretty dick move in my book. Where was this dependency on me earlier? When the only ponies you cared about were Solar , Amber , and yourself?"

"3 minutes Flame. You may now know how to fly it, but you're a qualified pilot. You should have experience with learning fast under these kind of situations. As for me, I could easily build you a ship. But as for flying it? I'm not good at all. I could crash I to a subspace neteotknetwork. "

Lightning got into the shuttle alongside Amber and Solar. "Sapphire, a little help? Amber's not doing too well right now." He turned to the two marefriends. "How you feeling, Amber? By the way, nice hustle, Solar."

"I don't know how to fly this shit! Beside don't you got some other more important ponies to do the job for me? Also I think choosing which ponies die and who lives is a pretty dick move in my book.  Where was this dependency on me earlier? When the only ponies you cared about were Solar , Amber , and yourself?"

Lightning was distressed at this scene. He stepped towards them. "Look, Flame. Either you get in here and pilot this shuttle or I'll be forced to fly this hunk of junk myself, something which I'll do if necessary. You have 10 seconds to decide, soldier."

Lightning got into the shuttle alongside Amber and Solar. "Sapphire, a little help? Amber's not doing too well right now." He turned to the two marefriends. "How you feeling, Amber? By the way, nice hustle, Solar."

"Uh, well it hurts definitely." Amber chuckled weakly, but it just elicited another groan from her as the pain in her muzzle seemed to flame up again. She tried to hold it with a hoof, looking back at Solar and Lightning. "But, t-thanks you two. I wouldn't have made it trying to crawl all the way back here. Feels like Celestia is frowning upon me at this moment in time...so much bad luck."

• Brohoof 1

"Uh, well it hurts definitely." Amber chuckled weakly, but it just elicited another groan from her as the pain in her muzzle seemed to flame up again. She tried to hold it with a hoof, looking back at Solar and Lightning. "But, t-thanks you two. I wouldn't have made it trying to crawl all the way back here. Feels like Celestia is frowning upon me at this moment in time...so much bad luck."

Solar could only smile and plant a small kiss on her marefriend's cheek. "If she were frowning on you, you wouldn't be on this shuttle with a badass marefriend, would ya?" She winked.

She looked at Lightning and nodded. "Thanks. Could somepony please get this mare a doctor?"

• Brohoof 1

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,  

Sapphire put the crying Crystal down and looked back to hear some words for a doctor. "Well I guess that would be me then?" Sapphire walked back to find that again it was yet again Amber had another injury, she bent down to her. "You like hurting yourself to see me don't you Amber? I mean just come out and say it if you like, like me." Sapphire giggled, a small bit of happiness in this situation. "Now hold still lass I'll get you fixed up." Sapphire's horn yet again lit up with a healing spell...  

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,  

Sapphire put the crying Crystal down and looked back to hear some words for a doctor. "Well I guess that would be me then?" Sapphire walked back to find that again it was yet again Amber had another injury, she bent down to her. "You like hurting yourself to see me don't you Amber? I mean just come out and say it if you like, like me." Sapphire giggled, a small bit of happiness in this situation. "Now hold still lass I'll get you fixed up." Sapphire's horn yet again lit up with a healing spell...  

"Who knows? I do get hurt quite frequently...thank goodness there's such a lovely mare like you to help me in my hour of need." Amber gave her a wry smirk, but her demeanour quickly changed again as pain shot through her muzzle once more. "So, uh, yeah, fix it and all that. Whatever you unicorns do. Chop chop."

@@1Bit,

"Don't get your feathers in a twist I have to see what's wrong first." A few more moments pass. "Your broke your nose, easy fix, especially compared to the previous injuries, I think I want paying after this, this is three times I have fixed you up now Amber." Her horn lit up again as she attempted to repair the damage. 

@@1Bit,

"Don't get your feathers in a twist I have to see what's wrong first." A few more moments pass. "Your broke your nose, easy fix, especially compared to the previous injuries, I think I want paying after this, this is three times I have fixed you up now Amber." Her horn lit up again as she attempted to repair the damage. 

"Aww, isn't getting to see me not good enough for a payment anymore?" Amber giggled through the constant groans and grunts of pain. She didn't know why, but the pain just seemed to come in waves, her head pulsating and making her feel sick. "Okay, enough talk...I think that makes it hurt more. Ow."

Solar deactivated the suit and put it on her back again, just in time to hear Sapphire's flirting with Amber. Her eyes narrowed and an angry flick went through her tail.

The hell does she think she's--

"Who knows? I do get hurt quite frequently...thank goodness there's such a lovely mare like you to help me in my hour of need." Amber gave her a wry smirk, but her demeanour quickly changed again as pain shot through her muzzle once more. "So, uh, yeah, fix it and all that. Whatever you unicorns do. Chop chop."

Her chest was shot with a sharp pain at her marefriend actually flirting back! Again!

She shook her head and glanced down to her hooves, looking more shellshocked than anything. This was the last thing she needed after all the emotional trauma she'd just endured.

She doesn't mean it, she doesn't mean it, she doesn't mean it...

@@1Bit,

"Is this not working yet it should be it's just a simple break of cartridge, not a bone or somthing." She kept the spell up for some more time. "This has got to be working now, you should be feeling better you should be sore but the pain should be gone now, otherwise I will have to...somthing my spell book is not that big."  

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@@1Bit,

"Is this not working yet it should be it's just a simple break of cartridge, not a bone or somthing." She kept the spell up for some more time. "This has got to be working now, you feeling better you should be sore but the pain should be gone now, otherwise I will have to...somthing my spell book is not that big."  

Amber could feel everything clear a bit, and the pain in her muzzle was not nearly as heavy as it once was. The pegasus could even move it slightly, suggesting the healing was beginning to work. Luckily it wasn't anything major, otherwise it could have been a major setback. "Thanks again Sapphire. I could pay you, but I literally have nothing to pay you with." She grinned, turning her attention back to Solar for some cuddles or possibly better. "Solarrr~ guess who's muzzle you can boop again." The moment Amber's eyes lay on her marefriend she noticed something a bit off. "Solar? You okay there, babe?" She asked. 

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob

sapphire was drawn to Solar. "Are you hurt, would you like to be my next patient?" She looked to Amber. "Is she hurt too? I have not healed her yet so that would be a first." She again looked back to Solar, then patted the floor next to her. "Come here I'll fix you up lovely." 

Amber could feel everything clear a bit, and the pain in her muzzle was not nearly as heavy as it once was. The pegasus could even move it slightly, suggesting the healing was beginning to work. Luckily it wasn't anything major, otherwise it could have been a major setback. "Thanks again Sapphire. I could pay you, but I literally have nothing to pay you with." She grinned, turning her attention back to Solar for some cuddles or possibly better. "Solarrr~ guess who's muzzle you can boop again." The moment Amber's eyes lay on her marefriend she noticed something a bit off. "Solar? You okay there, babe?" She asked. 

Solar couldn't help but feel a little better at hearing Amber was healed, which helped fuel her smile as she looked up at her marefriend.

"Y-yeah," she muttered, giving a little sniff of her nose, "I'm fine, babe. Glad that you are too."

sapphire was drawn to Solar. "Are you hurt, would you like to be my next patient?" She looked to Amber. "Is she hurt too? I have not healed her yet so that would be a first." She again looked back to Solar, then patted the floor next to her. "Come here I'll fix you up lovely." 

She glanced down again, tail flicking a bit. "I'm not hurt."

@@1Bit,@@Unicorncob,

"Well that is good Solar, well now that you two are all good now I shall go comfort the others I suppose I need to take my mind of things." Sapphire got up and walked away from them leaving them alone as she found some ponies to comfort and say it's ok even though it was not.  

Solar couldn't help but feel a little better at hearing Amber was healed, which helped fuel her smile as she looked up at her marefriend. "Y-yeah," she muttered, giving a little sniff of her nose, "I'm fine, babe. Glad that you are too."

"Oh really? Well, I know you Solar, and you look the opposite of 'fine' right now." Amber snuggled up close to her, cooing softly, to take her own mind off the horrible events conspiring as much as Solar's. "I know you're bothered by something, and I know that something is probably me. So please tell me, babe. Don't hide anything from me, yeah?" She continued, smiling warmly at the pegasus and securing the statement with a brief kiss on her muzzle. 

• Brohoof 2