Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Road to becoming decent at drawing

Love Doctor Blaze

Alright guys! A lot of you have given me some kind words and this has inspired me to try and become semi decent :)

This is my first full body picture, this time i added show accurate wings :)

Alright i made another drawing of my OC Blaze Pulse :) I got a bit help on shadowing by my good friend InTEMsive :D

post-34360-0-75460200-1450279418_thumb.png

post-34360-0-88201300-1450283013_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I think you're doing well.

Do you use a mouse or a tablet? I find I have a lot of difficulty just drawing straight up with the mouse, vs when I'm using a tablet. It doesn't necessarily make your drawings better, it just makes it a little easier (after you get used to it.)

But yeah I think your drawing looks good. Maybe just a little wobbly for the line art. There's a line tool in almost every editing program you could use to help straighten it up a little.

Keep practicing! Try new styles and new approaches/tools/brushes to your artwork and you will grow as an artist~

If you'd like any specific tips or anything you could always send me a message~ I'd be more than happy to help or give tips. [:

My Deviantart: http://xkittyblue.deviantart.com/

• Brohoof 2

Practice. Can't be stated enough.

Also don't get tempted to try to learn a 'style'. Learn to draw anything and everything first, people, animals, single objects, still lifes, landscapes, etc.

All styles are an exaggeration of the 'real', without an understanding of it, you won't be able to bend it or truly break from it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...