Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching My Little Human: Friendship is (Blank)

Echo Narcissa

This is a RP about a forum post called "What if Ponies were watching us" and it have gotten quite a few replies on it after it was made then after a few more replies, the fun little subject of a My Little Human came up, and that is a role-reversed scenario in which the FiM ponies are like everything we are when it comes to FIM. The males would be called Humies and centered around colts at first, but soon is something that mares and fillies of all ages would enjoy in which the mares would probably be called Hu-mares to show their love for the show.

The RP will start off with the ponies (or oc's and/or any character from the show discussing and talking about the show in anyway then, the RP jumps right into the TV screen, magic mirror, book, or comic book, ect. Wherever the ponies will watch us from, and then we start the RP again as our my little human characters, and there would be six or seven main characters in the show for a Mane Six or Seven in My Little Human universe and it will be similar to Equestria, but with a head canon of it being a vaguely medieval fantasy land like Equestria or it can be that way in modern times. I haven't decided that's why I'm planning it now. I already mention, I don't know if this would be a good or a bad idea or if it will be long or short-lived, but it wouldn't hurt to try it out. First I need to decide on the name from the choices below

My Little Human

My Little Human: Friendship is Power

My Little Human: Heroes of Harmony

My Little Human: Power of Bonds

My Little Human: Heart of Fire

My MLH OC for the RP will be posted shortly in the reply, in the mean time, I'll be looking for anyone to apply and join in on this RP to give it a try. Another thing to note is that they will still have their cutie marks, talents marks or Destiny Marks whatever you all would like to call them for MLH somewhere on their like the chest, back of the hand, cheek, top part of the arm, shoulder or knee maybe.

For common characters:
The humans who would be FIM-Unicorn Pony like would use wands or their own hands instead of having a horn.

And those who are like Pega-sapient would have wings that magically appear on their back and have some degree of magic, and are genetically perfect( I got that idea from another fanfic) 

Edited by Echo Narcissa