Sonata Jets

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

--

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

--

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: When I first became a fan I would spend most of my time searching for episodes and RPs (though I don't really roleplay to much)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It all started a few years back. I thought the show was pretty girly and usually stayed away from it, but that all changed when my cousins who lived in a different state came over. A younger female cousin asked if I wanted to see an episode, I said yes and we watched season four: Rarity takes Manehatten. It was really great and I really enjoyed it, so I started watching from the beginning until I had caught up with the current episodes. I spent alotta time on Netflix.

I like shows such as MLP (Obviously), Gravity Falls, and Steven Universe, and as a side thing I used to watch Doctor Who while catching up on the episodes and I really loved the episodes with David Tennant. I like playing the piano, though I don't really want to play it professionally or take lessons. I like many different video games, basically if I can play it I most likely will at least once. I love 80s music, though it annoys the heck out of my sister. I'm a giant fan of Queen and my favorite member is either Freddie or John. I'm planning on becoming an actress and/or a voice actress. I am a mormon and I live in America. And I spend alotta time on Tumblr and I'm not extremely outgoing when I first meet someone. My birthday is in October and yeah I guess that's it.

Edited by Sonata Jets
  • Brohoof 7

~Welcome!~

Pleasure to have you aboard! The name's Night Visions (previously Ink Scape), and I'll be your tour guide of the forums for however long it takes you to read the message. Clearly, I'm no staff member, so it's not my place to tell you that I'm going to be your "tour guide", but nobody ever calls me out on it, so technically, it's not illegal for me to do on the forums.

I can still say that we are glad to have you aboard here at Poniverse/MLPForums. Now, as you may not know, we're the number one brony forum on the internet (pretty impressive if I do say so myself, which I do). This site was founded by Feld0, who has a knack for coding. The site later grew over the years that it's been up to the bustling forum you see here today.

There are many sub-forums on the site, and a few sub-forums have sub-forums themselves, so it may be confusing. That's what I'm here for.

---

Have technical questions involving the site, want to say hello to newcomers, maybe want to give a little feedback?
Wander over to the sub-forum Canterlot. Here, you can give your opinion on what you think of the site, ask any further questions you may have, meet new people, and so much more!

Want to discuss the show, the Equestria Girls movies, or maybe something that isn't directly related to the show but still falls under the category of My Little Pony?
Head over to  the sub-forum My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Here, you can talk to other users about the latest episode, the latest Equestria Girls movie, or anything show-related that isn't the show itself.

Want to purchase or request art? Maybe you want to see what other people have done, pony-related or not? How about give other artists some tips?
Check out the sub-forum Octavia's Hall. Browse other users' art, request free art, purchase art, or drop some art tips. This sub-forum is here for your art needs (if you have any that is).

Do you have a knack for the world of roleplay?
Well, trot/walk on over to the sub-forum Roleplay World. Here, you can set up forms for the characters that you'll be roleplaying with, view other users' characters, and either create a roleplay or join one (IF it's open).

Or maybe you just want somebody to talk to?
Look no further, because in the sub-forum Beyond Equestria, you can find fun forum games made by users, talk to people about any problems, or just talk to people about anything that you'd like to talk about.

Poniverse is also partnered with a few conventions.
Check out the sub-forum Poniverse Partners for more information on a nearby convention, get a room with somebody, etc.

Poniverse has other things other than the MLPForums that it runs.
Check out the sub-forum Poniverse for more information. There's music, weekly movie nights, and the largest Brony radio made by bronies for bronies.

And then there's the gaming side of Poniverse.
Poniverse Arcade
is the sub-forum you want to check out for any questions about online game servers and whatnot.

Also, check out Poniverse on Twitter for any updates!

---

So, now you're ready to go off and venture on your own? Well, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours! If you happen to run into anybody who stopped by to say hello, don't be afraid to send a message! Most of us will respond shortly, some of us, ehhhh, not so much.

Anyway, this is where I must bid you ado. Good luck, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
  • Brohoof 6

Hey, Ivory! Welcome to the Gang!

I'm Frozen! :P and DAVID TENNANT's BIGGEST FAN :D

Do you just like him in Dr WHO? Have you seen any of his more recent series?

:3 Big Fan of Nintendo? What games do you like?

If you're looking to join some RP groups, Just head over to the forum's RP section, there's a ton of groups out there who would be more than willing to help you get started!

That being said, If you need any help! or just want to talk Cartoons (I myself Adore Steven Universe too) Drop me a PM!

-Frozen

• Brohoof 4

Hello, welcome to the amazing MLP Forums! It's great to have you here, thank you ever so much for joining. :) So, you're a Gravity Falls fan, too? I love that show! :love: Anyway, I hope you love it here and meet plenty of sweet new friends. I'm certain that you will. :yay: And if ever you have any inquiries or would just like somepony to chat to, then don't be hesitant to shoot me a PM or a profile comment. :squee:

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4291726.sig-4288198.sig-4284841.sig-

• Brohoof 2