Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

Twilight should win! Not that I have anything against Rarity but I feel she's way more glorified by fans than Twilight is. In would make me proud if Twilight won a glorious victory over Rarity, at least just this once. Here's to the Princess of Friendship winning the tournament!

princess_twilight_sparkle_by_leffenkitty

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

Twilight should win! Not that I have anything against Rarity but I feel she's way more glorified by fans than Twilight is. In would make me proud if Twilight won a glorious victory over Rarity, at least just this once. Here's to the Princess of Friendship winning the tournament!

sig-4400911.princess_twilight_sparkle_by

Three days, and this is rarity winning

img-36.jpg

If anyone votes for twilight, rarity's votes rises as well.

• Brohoof 1

I can't vote again. :( Vote for Rarity! Twilight is already canonically the best princess, so let's let Rarity get this reward. Besides, her thing is beauty. Imagine if Twilight lost a contest of intelligence? Twilight is the leader and already gets a lot of benefits. Let Rarity have this. Do it, or Spike will be really mad, and do you want Twilight to have to deal with an upset Spike? Think about that, Twilight fans. 

Twilight is already canonically the best princess

That's new. I'd have to say canonically that would be Celestia, as the good and mighty ruler. Twilight goes largely unrecognized outside the borders of Ponyville and maybe Canterlot.

so let's let Rarity get this reward. (...) Let Rarity have this.

If I'm not mistaken, this is not the "Most pitied pony tournament".

Besides, her thing is beauty. Imagine if Twilight lost a contest of intelligence?

While this may sound weird at first, I wouldn't be shocked. Twilight's thing is knowledge much more than wisdom (plus, you know, magic proficiency). I'm not saying she's not smart, mind you -- just that it is not her major strength.

Besides, an intelligence contest would match the participants' inherent abilities, whereas a beauty contest focuses on their outward projection and its general reception.

Do it, or Spike will be really mad, and do you want Twilight to have to deal with an upset Spike? Think about that, Twilight fans.

What, Spike acting weird and demanding things to go his way? I'm sure such a novelty would shake Twilight to the bone. She definitely hasn't ever dealt with his moodiness.

(edited)

Who wants a pony who cries and complains because they're not a princess

sig-4401580.blogentry-23942-0-36841200-1

when you have a pony who already IS a princess?

sig-4401580.twilight_sparkle_alicorn_cry

This is a very offensive post, so i will attack back, she was very selfish in the first episode.She values Princess Celestia very highly and only accepts perfection in an effort to please the princess. This can be an issue for Twilight Sparkle, as it can make her seem very selfish and bring out her more negative traits. Rarity is pure and generous, she cut off something she loved dearly to help her freinds and give to a creature she never knew.She is beautiful as well.

Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magi

This is twilight losing:Bookworm.

twilight_sparkle_crying_tears_by_mighty3Do this rarity, for the fans, for mlp forums.

Edited by Na11
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Now, now both Twilight and Rarity are amazing ponies and I will not allow anyone to say otherwise. I don't want to see any mudslinging!  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 3

This is a very offensive post, so i will attack back, she was very selfish in the first episode.She values Princess Celestia very highly and only accepts perfection in an effort to please the princess. This can be an issue for Twilight Sparkle, as it can make her seem very selfish and bring out her more negative traits. Rarity is pure and generous, she cut off something she loved dearly to help her freinds and give to a creature she never knew.She is beautiful as well.

sig-4401766.Rarity-my-little-pony-friend

sig-4401766.twilight_sparkle_crying_tearDo this rarity, for the fans, for mlp forums.

Don't take too much offense in our posts. We're just having fun. ;)

Now, now both Twilight and Rarity are amazing ponies and I will not allow anyone to say otherwise. I don't want to see any mudslinging! :okiedokielokie:

*inconspicuously dabs a speck of mud onto Rarity's hoof*

Don't look at me like that, it's a scientific experiment to prove empirically the unappealing character of dirtied marshmallows!

sig-4401766.Rarity-my-little-pony-friend

sig-4401766.twilight_sparkle_crying_tearDo this rarity, for the fans, for mlp forums.

If Rarity is supposedly so "great", why is she still a boutique owner? You can't tell she doesn't at all feel jealous of the purple pony princess, who she see everyday.

Rarity_angry_S01E20.png

I think Rarity is always jealous and angry at Twilight, she just hides it well. She has a desire to "overthrow" Twilight by any means necessary and is on the verge of doing that. But, in the meantime, owns a boutique as a cover up to her evil plot. 

I'd rather spend an entire day with the cute purple bookworm than with the white messy blob who's only interest is shopping. EWWW!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
If Rarity is supposedly so "great", why is she still a boutique owner?

She's a complex individual whose depth has limited appeal to the lowest common denominator that is the target audience. As such, she doesn't sell as many poorly made plastic figures as most of the rest of the Mane 6, causing the overlords at Hasbro to pass her by when selecting candidates for radical, series damaging alterations made purely in the name of profit rather than narrative integrity.

But by all means, continue to enjoy the bland walking plot device whose characterization and relatability have completely fallen apart over the last two seasons, ironically causing her to become a shadow of herself even as she is needlessly glorified over others.

Edited by Captain Sorzo
  • Brohoof 2

She's a complex individual whose depth has limited appeal to the lowest common denominator that is the target audience. As such, she doesn't sell as much poorly made plastic figures as most of the rest of the Mane 6, causing the overlords at Hasbro to pass her by when selecting candidates for radical, series damaging alterations made purely in the name of profit rather than narrative integrity.

But by all means, continue to enjoy the bland walking plot device whose characterization and relatability have completely fallen apart over the last two seasons, ironically causing her to become a shadow of herself even as she is needlessly glorified over others.

Dude, stop. We just enjoy ourselves here a bit and do some joke commenting here.

We don't want to have a war in this thread, just some fun.

• Brohoof 6

If Rarity is supposedly so "great", why is she still a boutique owner?

Because that's exactly what she wants out of life, even if her aspirations don't end there.  

If Twilight's so great, why has she still done next to nothing with her princess status? Why does she just sit on her ass waiting for a map to tell her to do something while simultaneously doing almost nothing proactive to better her country? 

Of course, it's not as if any of this is relevant to a "most attractive pony" competition, unless it has somehow inexplicably morphed into a "best pony" competition. 

She has a desire to "overthrow" Twilight by any means necessary and is on the verge of doing that. But, in the meantime, owns a boutique as a cover up to her evil plot. 

Really hope you're not serious about this. But on the other hand...

post-31053-0-38832800-1456855235_thumb.png

SOON...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Dude, stop. We just enjoy ourselves here a bit and do some joke commenting here.

We don't want to have a war in this thread, just some fun.

Friendly competition between two of our favorite ponies shouldn't bring any negative connotations. I love to see who will win because of not what these incredible characters are but of what they mean to people's lives. Twilight and Rarity are indeed both incredible and they wouldn't want their fans to be arguing. Edited by MiataPony
  • Brohoof 3

But why twilight!

You really want to vote for that nerd?

Vote for this

Rarity-rarity-the-unicorn-35338480-764-6

I'd rather shop with this marshmallow than that bookworm, EWWWWWW.:P

• Brohoof 2