Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

Come on Celestia fans! Remember the princess is drawn to be beautiful, more aesthetically clean, shiny, and pretty compared to the rest of the cast. That it is implied that she is (or fits) the ideal for equine beauty in Equestria; where even the beauty parlor in Ponyville has a picture of a pony with her tall and slender proportions.

Admittingly it was a bit unfair she is in competition with Rarity, the reining champion of this very competition, but Celestia still shouldn't fail yet. She should at the very least be 3rd place, if not 2nd place... maybe even for just once win 1st place! Lets have this battle be close.

I vote for...Me! You Sugarcubes can help me win right? Come on every Mare, Stallion, Foal, and Filly, help O'l Applejack out now.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

┏━┳┓┏┓┏┳━━┳━┳┓┏┓★ ┃┏┫┃┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┏┫┗┛┃☆ ┃┗┫┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┏┓┃☆ ┗━┻━┻━━┛┗┛┗━┻┛┗┛★

I WILL ALWAYS VOTE YOU, APPLEJACK!!!;-)

I can't believe how close the AJ/Coloratura game still is! They've been deadlocked since the very beginning. I've never seen that before.  :yay:

Lyra continues to challenge Twilight Sparkle like no other background pony, but the main character seems to have the edge. Rarity finally has a comfortable lead on Celestia and Rainbow Dash has done better than I thought, but she's always been cursed with extremely tough competition (first Lyra, then Twilight, now Luna in 2016) right out of the gate.

• Brohoof 2

2013 Fluttershy = 2015 Carolina Panthers.

2015 Rarity = any Super Bowl-winning Patriots team since 2003.

2016 Coloratura = 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars. Or even better if she wins the PFC Championship.

What team WOULD she be comparable to if she defeated Rarity?

:blink:

• Brohoof 2

2013 Fluttershy = 2015 Carolina Panthers.

2015 Rarity = any Super Bowl-winning Patriots team since 2003.

2016 Coloratura = 1996 Jacksonville Jaguars. Or even better if she wins the PFC Championship.

What team WOULD she be comparable to if she defeated Rarity?

:blink:

The 2008 Cardinals are the best I can think of :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Me and Twilight hope that you will join in the quest, of her conquest for the title. You do right?

full.gif

You won't dissapoint her...You will give everything...obey mistress Twilight...

Guys, I have some...surprising news.

Twilight vs. Lyra Opens Dimensional Rift

It was supposed to be just another game. An important matchup in the Divisional round, certainly; the rubber match between rivals who had met twice earlier, of course. What it became was something else again.

Just outside Twilight Sparkle's new palace, a throng of spectators from Ponyville and beyond witnessed a thrilling chase. Twilight took off and Lyra matched her pace, staying just a few votes behind throughout the first half. Seeing that things were too close for comfort, the princess doubled her efforts after halftime and jumped out to a double-digit lead--but once again Lyra fought back. Twilight saw her momentum stall completely as nightmares of 2013 nearly came back to haunt her again. But the timer ran out, and she held on to win the game by just nine votes.

The contest itself was the closest the Princess of Friendship and the indomitable underpony had ever fought. An overjoyed Twilight spouted fireworks from her horn. Before the postgame interviews could begin, a blinding flash suddenly enveloped the courtyard.

po1503%20%20lyra%20alicorn_zps1xltdz8i.p
A consolation prize? Lyra looks as dumbstruck as everypony else.

It was discovered that Lyra, in anticipation of winning and revisiting the human world, had started up the dimension-hopping machine Twilight helped her design three years earlier. When Twilight's fireworks clashed with the magical energies being given off by the machine, two impossible things simultaneously occurred.

One was Lyra transforming into an alicorn. The other...

7e8de151-2c79-49aa-9d42-fc27e5dc6604_zps
"...Where am I? And where are my wings?"

Upon examining the scene, Princess Celestia determined that Twilight Sparkle had been stranded in another dimension. Tournament officials have not stated what they plan to do about this, but one thing is for certain: Twilight's EFC Championship rematch with Princess Luna is going to be very interesting.

Unicorn Twilight, 52-43

Recaps of our other three games will be up soon.

• Brohoof 2

That would make Rarity the Eagles, and the Eagles have never won a championship before.

Yeah I was just thinking of surprising super bowl teams without much history. Plus I think the Cards were also division winners

Edited by Frostgage

Wait, do we vote for Rara without make up or for Countess Coloratura with make up? I have always voted for her as Rara, because shes in her natural form even more fabulous. <3

:D

Almost would rather opt out from EFC. Deciding between Twilight and Luna for the final round is too difficult. I am rather surprised Coloratura has made it this fan, not a bad that I am just surprised. I have a feeling it will still be a repeat of last years championship.

Rarity versus either EFC competitor should still be a somewhat fair match. And I don't know if that's just an unfair extension of my own approach to the matter, but I have a feeling there will be a bunch of votes against Rarity as much as for her opponent.

Rarity versus either EFC competitor should still be a somewhat fair match. And I don't know if that's just an unfair extension of my own approach to the matter, but I have a feeling there will be a bunch of votes against Rarity as much as for her opponent.

Indeed, last year the final round was Luna vs Rarity and it was close the entire time. Rather close until the end with Rarity having a six point lead, but I still feel that the Luna fan base has decreased while Rarity's has increased. Can't say much on Twilight, her fan base seems to have always been consistent.