Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YouTuber MrRepzion, Goes On The Attack Against Bronies

GXPBlast

Nothing more to be said that he is giving up on substantive content to following Onision drama and generalizing bronies like he has. Kinda feels like interest has dwindled in his channel so he tried to change his online persona to garner more views. I am curious how low he will stoop given he's back on the Onision drama train.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

At least he's better than Onision who uses all the attention whoring tactics of an emotionally disturbed preteen girl.

Onision comes off as a jackass deliberately in his videos, he also has multiple sub channels if his regular channel was not enough.

Edited by GXPBlast

These guys perfectly respond to Repzon. Check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQbhf5lv45Y

Judging by these videos and how long this thread is going it looks like Repzion got that small slice of popularity he wanted even if it's infamy.

I mean that first video is 1 hour long. Who would make a 1 hour long video about a single person. I mean there aren't people that would sit down and write a 5 min long presentation on more respected figures like Abraham Lincoln and Alexander the Great. If someone made a 1 hour video about me I would be somewhat flattered.

Edited by cider float