Clean the Books

Finesthour

You have chosen clean the books.

___________________________________________________________________________________

You get up from your bed and start to pick up the bundle of books on the floor. You notice one of the books is, "How to get a mare to like you."

You realise that you were trying to get the mare of your dreams to like you last night at the kings party.You shake your head and continue to pick up the books. You place them on the counter and walk into your living room.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Do you:

A. Sit down on the couch-

http://mlpforums.com/topic/1474-sit-down-on-the-couch/

B. Find something to eat-

http://mlpforums.com/topic/1475-find-something-to-eat/

Edited by Finesthour

You do not have to say the given action.

Now you can comment however you want on these.

But just saying the action is not required.

Sorry, i'm never been in to much on the role playing games, so i'm kinda new to this.

So i should write something like '' I sat down on the couch and stared into the ceiling''?

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle

Sorry, i'm never been in to much on the role playing games, so i'm kinda new to this.

So i should write something like '' I sat down on the couch and stared into the ceiling''?

No.

You don't do any of that stuff.

You are following the role play.

Seems like, whichever action you choose, it still drags you to the same plot. The only real divergence I've observed so far is when you leave the house, where you can decide between the Library and Sugarcube Corner.

What I am doing is for the plot in a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...