Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

He's bored with nothing to do. He's thinking to himself and pacing around the room he's stuck in. On top of that, ever since I've been exiled into a room with Lupus, there's been nothing for me TO do.

Great, now you guys make me feel like I'm being watched over like a hawk. Like you're just waiting for me to do something so ridiculously bombastic that you'll have to kill me off the RP. Ugh............why do I feel like everyone's against me?

No, it's not that all. Simply its because you keep on adding new abilities to your OC every post you make. It's annoying and somewhat god modding

No, it's not that all. Simply its because you keep on adding new abilities to your OC every post you make. It's annoying and somewhat god modding

Since when is THINKING and CONTEMPLATING about something considered as adding a new ability or god modding? Why is it that everyone assumes that what my character is thinking is what he plans on doing?

This is really frustrating and upsetting to ME. I really don't like how this makes me feel like everyone's attacking me. Then again, since when has ANYONE IN MY LIFE CARED WHAT I THOUGHT OR FELT!?!?!?!

Since when is THINKING and CONTEMPLATING about something considered as adding a new ability or god modding? Why is it that everyone assumes that what my character is thinking is what he plans on doing?This is really frustrating and upsetting to ME. I really don't like how this makes me feel like everyone's attacking me. Then again, since when has ANYONE IN MY LIFE CARED WHAT I THOUGHT OR FELT!?!?!?!

Let's take one step back and calm down, look the problem I Have is with the telepathic conversation Kronos seemed to partake in with his mother and company. it just occurs to me that you have a new power every post. Which yes Can be considered god modding

No one is trying to attack you, we're simply pointing out some things. Also if you really feel like no one cares, know that I do.

• Brohoof 1

Let's take one step back and calm down, look the problem I Have is with the telepathic conversation Kronos seemed to partake in with his mother and company. it just occurs to me that you have a new power every post. Which yes Can be considered god modding

No one is trying to attack you, we're simply pointing out some things. Also if you really feel like no one cares, know that I do.

He;s not gaining a new power whenever he's talking to himself. He's just re-learning his true values. He's, how can I say this, learning to be who he was before he went insane. He's learning how to be "normal". Also, whenever he's thinking and it looks like scientific jargon, that's all it is. He's not gaining a new power or whatever, he's just contemplating a possibility he knows will be near impossible to accomplish in the world he's been tossed into.

He;s not gaining a new power whenever he's talking to himself. He's just re-learning his true values. He's, how can I say this, learning to be who he was before he went insane. He's learning how to be "normal". Also, whenever he's thinking and it looks like scientific jargon, that's all it is. He's not gaining a new power or whatever, he's just contemplating a possibility he knows will be near impossible to accomplish in the world he's been tossed into.

I don't get that feeling when you post, The way I see it looks like Kronos just learned how to talk telepathically or that he all of a sudden sucks blood right out of the blue. Sorry but that's just how it looks to me, perhaps more explaining is in order?

I don't get that feeling when you post, The way I see it looks like Kronos just learned how to talk telepathically or that he all of a sudden sucks blood right out of the blue. Sorry but that's just how it looks to me, perhaps more explaining is in order?

I personally thought that I explained it enough. Am I being too subtle in what's going on with my character? Is that what you're saying, I'm just too subtle? If so, how can I not be so subtle with what's going on with my character?

I personally thought that I explained it enough. Am I being too subtle in what's going on with my character? Is that what you're saying, I'm just too subtle? If so, how can I not be so subtle with what's going on with my character?

Being less subtle would work, Personally I think what you need to do is work on kronos more. give him certain capabilities, thoroughly explain the details of his character, give some specific weaknesses, a distinct personality Etc

(edited)

Being less subtle would work, Personally I think what you need to do is work on kronos more. give him certain capabilities, thoroughly explain the details of his character, give some specific weaknesses, a distinct personality Etc

I thought that I explained this before I got involved in this RP. I guess some details got lost into the ether somehow.

Backstory: Just so that you know, Kronos is a former prince of a military empire who ended up leaving on a journey of self-discovery. That's when he came across the Ministry. He got involved in the sidelines where his involvement was completely shadowed and as the Ministry fell, to this day he blames himself for their deaths. With such a heavy burden on his heart, his guilt turned to insanity until he met with a group of wastelanders that helped set him straight. That is, until he outlived them. Then he went on to a secondary group of wastelanders and fell in love with one of the members there. Their relationship lasted for a while and he even had a foal with his companion. Unfortunately, that party, as well as his significant other and his child, fell victim to "the law of the wasteland" and were eaten by a group of cannibals. 

Weaknesses: Socially sensitive, schizophrenic, gives in to orders almost too easily to a point where he could become an ass about it, somewhat flirty when it comes to females and easily manipulated my females as well

Personality: Noble, crazy, egotistic, sensitive, brave, hard-headed, headstrong, overall a good guy to get to know but hard to get along with

Capabilities: Knowledgeable with some technology, can turn his mechanical arms into small-scale weapons (single-shot rifles with varying calibers or a sword or a chainsaw), knowledgeable with various weapon mods, can render most (but not all) wild animals docile, proficient in close-quarters combat

I know that Child of Darkness would be REALLY pissed off about this, but YOU'RE the DM, so, I'm just saying this to you and only you. I don't know if this changes anything, but that was my overall plan for Kronos in terms of capabilities, weaknesses, backstory and personality.

But, then again, I'm not sure if anyone in the RP other than you cares at this point. I just think that all of you are just pissed off at all the bullshit I'm giving.

Edited by Kronos

I thought that I explained this before I got involved in this RP. I guess some details got lost into the ether somehow.

Backstory: Just so that you know, Kronos is a former prince of a military empire who ended up leaving on a journey of self-discovery. That's when he came across the Ministry. He got involved in the sidelines where his involvement was completely shadowed and as the Ministry fell, to this day he blames himself for their deaths. With such a heavy burden on his heart, his guilt turned to insanity until he met with a group of wastelanders that helped set him straight. That is, until he outlived them. Then he went on to a secondary group of wastelanders and fell in love with one of the members there. Their relationship lasted for a while and he even had a foal with his companion. Unfortunately, that party, as well as his significant other and his child, fell victim to "the law of the wasteland" and were eaten by a group of cannibals. 

Weaknesses: Socially sensitive, schizophrenic, gives in to orders almost too easily to a point where he could become an ass about it, somewhat flirty when it comes to females and easily manipulated my females as well

Personality: Noble, crazy, egotistic, sensitive, brave, hard-headed, headstrong, overall a good guy to get to know but hard to get along with

Capabilities: Knowledgeable with some technology, can turn his mechanical arms into small-scale weapons (single-shot rifles with varying calibers or a sword or a chainsaw), knowledgeable with various weapon mods, can render most (but not all) wild animals docile, proficient in close-quarters combat

I know that Child of Darkness would be REALLY pissed off about this, but YOU'RE the DM, so, I'm just saying this to you and only you. I don't know if this changes anything, but that was my overall plan for Kronos in terms of capabilities, weaknesses, backstory and personality.

But, then again, I'm not sure if anyone in the RP other than you cares at this point. I just think that all of you are just pissed off at all the bullshit I'm giving.

Ok, first off I think personalty wise, you're not really saying much. Yeah you list a few words to describe him but that's it no real detail into it. HOW is he crazy, what kind of actions prove how crazy he is, the same goes for the rest of the personalty.

Also, I'm worried about the whole modifying arms thing, it could easily become a big mess of OPness.

also what about the whole "re-learning values" how come that isn't mentioned?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, first off I think personalty wise, you're not really saying much. Yeah you list a few words to describe him but that's it no real detail into it. HOW is he crazy, what kind of actions prove how crazy he is, the same goes for the rest of the personalty.

Also, I'm worried about the whole modifying arms thing, it could easily become a big mess of OPness.

also what about the whole "re-learning values" how come that isn't mentioned?

About re-learning values, no one really cared.

The modifying arms is only limited by the ammo he has and the functionality of his arms. At the moment, Kronos is incapable of utilizing his weapon arm functionality--it needs to be repaired or modified.

As for HOW crazy he can get, I thought him nearly choking someone, cutting himself, drinking his own blood and threatening to EAT one of them was enough crazy on Kronos for everyone.

Edited by Kronos

N

About re-learning values, no one really cared.

The modifying arms is only limited by the ammo he has and the functionality of his arms. At the moment, Kronos is incapable of utilizing his weapon arm functionality--it needs to be repaired or modified.

As for HOW crazy he can get, I thought him nearly choking someone, cutting himself, drinking his own blood and threatening to EAT one of them was enough crazy on Kronos for everyone.

Nobody cared? That's why you didn't explain it in the original personalty sheet? That makes what you said earlier sound like a excuse...

alright, I'm still not sure about it tho. Since it doesn't seem to come from Fallout equestria I'm not sure it would fit within the universe.

Ok GOOD (Although I wouldn't include the whole drinking his own blood thing), now apply that detail to the rest of his personality traits.

(edited)

N

Nobody cared? That's why you didn't explain it in the original personalty sheet? That makes what you said earlier sound like a excuse...

alright, I'm still not sure about it tho. Since it doesn't seem to come from Fallout equestria I'm not sure it would fit within the universe.

Ok GOOD (Although I wouldn't include the whole drinking his own blood thing), now apply that detail to the rest of his personality traits.

Excuse? I wasn't told by anyone to say all of THAT about my character. I was just told to give my character's SPECIAL and an OC sheet as well as a couple of modifications. But, I personally wanted some of this to apply to my character.

As far as the mechanical arm-to-weapon thing, I can't argue with what you said. I guess that the mechanical arms could just have a different function like be just Power Fists considering that they're technically "arms" that can turn into claws. Then again, the "arm-to-weapon" function could be a precedent, maybe.

About having Kronos' crazy apply to his personality traits, just wait until he fights........you'll see. You'll see how insane he could be. Just give Kronos a chance to have a Raider pinned down and you'll see his insanity.

Edited by Kronos

Hey guys, this isn't a 1x1 rp. Calm it down a ittle?

I could say the same thing to you and Unicorncob...

But I won't, because I'm not THAT big of a jerk.

Point is, nothing's really happening right now, and having two characters talk won't really heavily influence the RP for everyone else. So, I don't really see what your complaint is.

I could say the same thing to you and Unicorncob...

But I won't, because I'm not THAT big of a jerk.

Point is, nothing's really happening right now, and having two characters talk won't really heavily influence the RP for everyone else. So, I don't really see what your complaint is.

I dint have a complaint. I'm just saying calm it a little. A lot of people get stroppy when there's "spam"

I dint have a complaint. I'm just saying calm it a little. A lot of people get stroppy when there's "spam"

If anything, Meson just revealed a little bit of Kronos' backstory, so at least he (and I hope soon, the others) understand what's going on with him. On top of that, Meson's right, the RP did just slow down a little.

That's what I'm wondering. However, I believe most of everyone is waking up at the moment. I was just confused with the chronological inconsistency with Damien & Flash's post. If you're wondering what my character is doing, he's working out in the room he's in waiting for Foray and Lupus to wake up.

(edited)

"I would, Mr. Cracksot, sir, but, umm," Kronos told Crackshot as he gestured over to the turrets outside the room he was in, "I'm kinda isolated here with my friend Lupus, so, we can't really be of much use, now, can we? Sir?" He noticed that Crackshot already left the room. "Typical." he snorted.

What are you implying here? The exit is in the same room as you are, so the turrets aren't an issue
Edited by Child Of Darkness

(edited)

What are you implying here? The exit is in the same room as you are, so the turrets aren't an issue

Wait a minute, you had a problem with me leaving the room some other time. What's different with leaving the room this time? As far as I know, if I leave the premisis of the said room, I'll be shredded.

Edited by Kronos

@, The ladder which exits the bunker has always been in the same room as you are. You can't go further into the bunker because you will die

Oh, okay. You could've at least told me where exactly I was in relation to wherever the active turrets were. I was worried I'd be dead weight back there.

• 2 weeks later...