Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade, so what do we do now? I can write up combat scenes and decent bits of dialogue, but I aint exactly the best at making good plots. Anyone up for the task?

I can do it, I have proven my stuff on DeviantArt so I'm pretty sure I can handle this. That is, if you'll let me.

Thanks for stepping up mate, though lets see what everyone else thinks first. Oh and if we do select you just be ready for criticism with no hard feelings.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for stepping up mate, though lets see what everyone else thinks first. Oh and if we do select you just be ready for criticism with no hard feelings.

I've taken some pretty tough criticism before, so I think I can take whatever you guys can dish out.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've never actually LED a roleplay, but I've got about three years' experience of roleplaying. If nobody else wants to, I can try my best...

I do have a full-time job though, that'll get in the way... :/

Edited by Meson Bolt

So, the way I see it is ChildofDarkness had it planned to where we would reach the raiders' camp and then White would reveal her/himself (just a bit fuzzy on that...) and then combat would/wouldn't ensue depending on the choices that our OCs make. But it'll unfold in much more depth than that, sound good? (I know it doesn't sound so impressive now, but when I'm through, it will have all been awesome!)

Edited by Damien & Flash

So, the way I see it is ChildofDarkness had it planned to where we would reach the raiders' camp and then White would reveal her/himself (just a bit fuzzy on that...) and then combat would/wouldn't ensue depending on the choices that our OCs make. But it'll unfold in much more depth than that, sound good? (I know it doesn't sound so impressive now, but when I'm through, it will have all been awesome!)

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's how child of darkness would have wanted it to go. Either-way, this sounds great! Do your best mate and lets have some fun. naturally since your running things now more or less you post at your leisure, I assume the rest of us will follow suite.

Edited by Ranger22

I just messaged Damien and it seems that his main way of using this forum is limited and would hamper his effort to further the rp. So it seems another one of us has to guide the story, I'm offering to do so if no one wants to.

Me and unicorncob are going to be continuing the story, with one of us writing story/plot points and the other with the more descriptive combat scenes. Sorry for the wait, I hope we can get started again as soon as we can.

• Brohoof 2