Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Aftermath (Rp)

Flamestreak1990

(edited)

Kronos chuckled at himself as he caught up to the group in time to witness what was unfolding. Now, who do we have here? he thought as he watched Foray aim the gun at the eavesdropper, This should be interesting. He drew out his cyber claws and cracked at them itching for a possible tussle. C'mon, he thought again, Make my day, punk, and just fight.

Edited by Kronos

Crackshot's ears flicked as the telltale sound of a gun clicking sounded. He galloped over and skidded to a halt beside Foray and Kronos, aiming the shotgun at the new unicorn.

"Give us a reason why you were hiding," he growled, "and a reason why we shouldn't blow your head off."

He had an inkling that the stallion was simply hiding out of fear - he had the feeling he hadn't been out here that long - but he couldn't be too careful.

"Relax your flanks, Crackpot," she snorted as she kept walking along calmly. "It's not like there's anything gonna jump out at me..."

Passing by the rock that she had now reached, she cast a quick glance over it at the cowering unicorn. Lifting a hoof to her mouth discreetly, she quickly hushed him and then turned back towards the group.

"What'd I tell ya? I'mma just be a minute."

Turning and crouching down beside Lupus, she slammed the barrel of her silenced pistol against his head and hissed, "Who the hell are you, and why shouldn't I blow your brains out for eavesdropping on us?"

Lupus stood still with the gun pointed at his head.

"I think this is just a huge misunderstanding." He said shakily. "You see, I'm just traveling through and heard your group coming my way so I went and hid behind this rock. Just please don't shoot, I wasn't eavesdropping, I promise. I honestly have no clue what's going on right now."

(edited)

"I've seen too many eavesdropping ponies in my previous treks to trust this guy out of the blue," Kronos whispered to Foray and Crackshot, "I suggest having him tag along with us, but someone has to keep him on a short leash. Otherwise, he may try something. That's just me, i dont know what you guys wanna do."

Edited by Kronos

@@Unicorncob@,

Foray glared at her fellow mercenaries momentarily. "By Luna's overzealous admirers... I can handle myself, you guys. Or is that just how lowly you think of me?"

@

Turning and staring at Lupus suspiciously, she added, "Yeah-huh, no way I'm believing that. Ponies don't just 'show up' behind rocks whilst listening in on important conversations that could impact this entire section of the wasteland, and you're not gonna convince me otherwise."

Quiet witnessed the situation unfold before him, He was unresponsive at first but once Crackshot put a gun to the travelers head. He sprung into action. Walking in front the gun.

"Can we just calm down here? He's not threating us, there's no reason threaten him." Quiet explained carefully, He turned to the pony in question.

@

"Now, what's your name?"

(edited)

@@Unicorncob, @,

Foray glared at her fellow mercenaries momentarily. "By Luna's overzealous admirers... I can handle myself, you guys. Or is that just how lowly you think of me?"

"I dont think lowly of you," Kronos replied, "I'm an earth pony, in case you've forgotten. Besides, I give the utmost respect to those i serve. Most of the time, at least." Kronos turned again at the other cowering pony. Hmm, he thought to himself, He looks innocent enough, but then again, looks can be decieving. I'll allow him coming with us for now. But that's not my place to decide. Edited by Kronos

Lupus stood still with the gun pointed at his head.

"I think this is just a huge misunderstanding." He said shakily. "You see, I'm just traveling through and heard your group coming my way so I went and hid behind this rock. Just please don't shoot, I wasn't eavesdropping, I promise. I honestly have no clue what's going on right now."

Crackshot noted the fear in the unicorn's voice and eyes. It sounded genuine.

He holstered his shotgun and stood back, giving the stallion room to stand.

Quiet witnessed the situation unfold before him, He was unresponsive at first but once Crackshot put a gun to the travelers head. He sprung into action. Walking in front the gun.

"Just saying, walking in front of my gun is just asking for it." He muttered.

Foray glared at her fellow mercenaries momentarily. "By Luna's overzealous admirers... I can handle myself, you guys. Or is that just how lowly you think of me?"

"It has nothing to do with you," he growled, "I've seen ambushes that start out like this."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Can we just calm down here? He's not threating us, there's no reason threaten him." Quiet explained carefully, He turned to the pony in question.

@,

"Now, what's your name?"

"M-My name is Lupus." He said whilst quaking in fear.

Crackshot noted the fear in the unicorn's voice and eyes. It sounded genuine.

He holstered his shotgun and stood back, giving the stallion room to stand.

He stood up slowly, and then said: "Thank you for having mercy, my gun is inside my saddle bag. I doubt you trust me with it right now. I bet you all want to know what the hay I'm doing here, well if you want to know I'll explain." Edited by DamienBolt8592

Hazelnut's steel covered hooves sunk into the wasteland dirt as his heavy steps carried him towards his destination. He left a clear trail of prints into the irradiated dirt, luckily for him the winds often covered them up within an hour. As he traveled Hazelnut tried to recall any information he might of heard from the past about the White stings. Accounts from fellow rangers suggested they were just another gang of punks if not a bit large. Rumors from traders contradicted this, with them stating they were a brutal empire numbering in the hundreds with equipment rivaling Red eye from the past. If the latter was true one could safely assume the applejack rangers were slacking. So much for protecting the innocent and making the wasteland safe, Hazelnut thought to himself. I have half a mind to slap on the red paint just to show them how it's done.

Hazelnut eventually notices a couple of blips on his eyes forward sparkle, which were green fortunately for him. He loaded his missile pod and grenade machinegun and slowly approached the blips. The closer Hazelnut got the louder and more clearer they began to sound. What seemed to be an argument could be heard, not that the paladin cared. "A small group of armed ponies who seem to be barking at a...stable dweller," Hazelnut muttered to himself before noticing the device on one of their forelegs. Without a second thought he started trotting directly towards the group disregarding the reputation his armor might have held.

(edited)

@

Foray squinted at the stallion curiously. He was obviously intimidated, in part by the other three stallions, whom she still didn't think needed to come over, as well as by her pistol that was still trained on him.

"You look lost, stable dweller," she observed casually. "That's pretty much all the explanation I need. Can't say for the others though."

@@Ranger22@@@@Unicorncob,

Her ears twitched again as she heard someone approaching them. Turning towards Crackshot, Kronos, and Quiet, she added, "Something's coming. Sounds heavy and armored." She prodded Lupus with her pistol. "I'll watch him, y'all check out what's making all that noise."

Edited by Meson Bolt

@

Foray squinted at the stallion curiously. He was obviously intimidated, in part by the other three stallions, whom she still didn't think needed to come over, as well as by her pistol that was still trained on him.

"You look lost, stable dweller," she observed casually. "That's pretty much all the explanation I need. Can't say for the others though."

@@Ranger22@@@@Unicorncob,

Her ears twitched again as she heard someone approaching them. Turning towards Crackshot, Kronos, and Quiet, she added, "Something's coming. Sounds heavy and armored." She prodded Lupus with her pistol. "I'll watch him, y'all check out what's making all that noise."

Lupus' modified PipBuck started beeping loudly.

"Uh oh." Said Lupus. "That something has power armor according to Sheila. Better get ready for the worst. And by the way, I'm not a stable dweller. I was just stuck in Cryostasis for about two-hundered years. But I woke up about six months ago, and I'm starting to get pretty good at post-apocalyptic survival. But I appreciate your understanding. I just hope I can convince the others not to kill me."

Crackshot nodded's ears flicked as something... metallic, could be heard stomping their direction from the distance. His combat shotgun levitated from his back.

He looked at Foray and gave her a small nod, before creeping toward whatever was approaching.

Lupus' modified PipBuck started beeping loudly.

"Uh oh." Said Lupus. "That something has power armor according to Sheila. Better get ready for the worst. And by the way, I'm not a stable dweller. I was just stuck in Cryostasis for about two-hundered years. But I woke up about six months ago, and I'm starting to get pretty good at post-apocalyptic survival. But I appreciate your understanding. I just hope I can convince the others not to kill me."

"You'd better stay back, Stable dweller," he grumbled, "Power Armour isn't something somepony like you wants to mess with right now."

A Stable dweller. I knew he looked too clean.

He crept away and ducked behind a rock, taking a deep breath as the Power Armour pony stomped closer.

Crackshot nodded's ears flicked as something... metallic, could be heard stomping their direction from the distance. His combat shotgun levitated from his back.

He looked at Foray and gave her a small nod, before creeping toward whatever was approaching.

"You'd better stay back, Stable dweller," he grumbled, "Power Armour isn't something somepony like you wants to mess with right now."

A Stable dweller. I knew he looked too clean.

He crept away and ducked behind a rock, taking a deep breath as the Power Armour pony stomped closer.

Kronos followed Crackshot to the rock he was hiding behind. "Hey guys, remember, I called dibs a long time ago on any guy's power armor if we came across one," Kronos exclaimed excitedly as he cracked his metallic claws and sharpened them for combat, "Let's make this bloody, hehehe."

(edited)

Hazelnut was close enough to know that whoever he saw should have been clearly visible. After all, the blips were large enough to be considered at least five meters away. He looked around and only saw large rocks ahead of his gaze, Hazelnut turned on his headlamp despite knowing all well that they were hiding behind one of the rocks. Sighing in annoyance he considered his next course of action, should he engage at the risk of damaging the stable dweller or approach them peacefully at risk of being at a tactical disadvantage. After some brainstorming Hazelnut decided a bit of both would be the best course of action to take.

He dispenses a flash bang grenade from his pack and took a heavy breath as he always did before combat. He activates his helmets microphone enchantment and began to speak. "I am Paladin Hazelnut of the Steelrangers! Or most recently known as the Brotherhood of steel," Hazelnut said with a noticeable tone of disgust when referring to the second part of his statement. "Whether or not we engage each other right now is entirely up to you, but let it be known if I had intentions to kill you I wouldn't have thought twice to turn you blacker than a zebra's stripes and fill you with shrapnel instead of walking up to you and talking." He said pointing to his weapons on his military grade battlesaddle. "My intentions are benevolent enough and I only wish to converse in a civilized manner. If you choose otherwise I can assure you either I leave this area alive or we all die in a large explosion when I scuttle my suit." He said hoping he got his point across, however he had his doubts whether or not the savages could comprehend his intentions.

Edited by Ranger22

@@Ranger22 @

Crackshot curled his lip beneath his bandana as he heard the newcomer's announcement from behind the rock.

A Steel Ranger. Just what we need today. Why am I attracting everypony in the Luna-damn wasteland lately?

He turned to Kronos and held up his hoof. "Wait here," he whispered, and began to slink out from behind his cover.

He kept his shotgun pointed at the Ranger as he slowly approached, and stopped a few meters away.

"What do you want?" He demanded, not sounding the least bit intimidated.

@@Ranger22@,

Foray gasped in surprise as she recognized the flash grenade that had landed dangerously close to her and Lupus. Forcing the aforementioned unicorn to the ground, she herself ducked down and covered her eyes as the flash hit. Though she had protected her eyes, just the noise from the explosion was enough to temporarily overwhelm her right ear's implant, causing an obnoxiously loud ringing in one ear and excruciatingly loud static in the other.

A pained yell escaped her as she fell flat on the ground, holding her ears tightly, and unable to hear any of the paladin's message.

(edited)

@@Ranger22, @,

Foray gasped in surprise as she recognized the flash grenade that had landed dangerously close to her and Lupus. Forcing the aforementioned unicorn to the ground, she herself ducked down and covered her eyes as the flash hit. Though she had protected her eyes, just the noise from the explosion was enough to temporarily overwhelm her right ear's implant, causing an obnoxiously loud ringing in one ear and excruciatingly loud static in the other.

A pained yell escaped her as she fell flat on the ground, holding her ears tightly, and unable to hear any of the paladin's message.

As Lupus forced to the ground by Foray, his AR was knocked out of his saddle bag along with a few miscellaneous electronic components and his assault rifle. After the flash bang went off, his ears were ringing but he was otherwise fine.

Aw crap! He thought to himself. If they got their hooves on that there was no way he would ever get it back. Unfortunately, it had bounced a few yards and had landed on the other side of the rock. He was just about to use his telekinesis to grab it when...

Edited by DamienBolt8592

(edited)

@@Ranger22 @

Crackshot curled his lip beneath his bandana as he heard the newcomer's announcement from behind the rock.

A Steel Ranger. Just what we need today. Why am I attracting everypony in the Luna-damn wasteland lately?

He turned to Kronos and held up his hoof. "Wait here," he whispered, and began to slink out from behind his cover.

He kept his shotgun pointed at the Ranger as he slowly approached, and stopped a few meters away.

"What do you want?" He demanded, not sounding the least bit intimidated.

How the hell am I supposed to help then? Kronos wondered to himself.

As Lupus forced to the ground by Foray, one of his (for lack of a better word) gadgets was knocked out of his saddle bag along with a few miscellaneous electronic components and his assault rifle. After the flash bang went off, his ears were ringing but he was otherwise fine.

Aw crap! He thought to himself. If they got their hooves on that there was no way he would ever get it back. Unfortunately, it had bounced a few yards and had landed on the other side of the rock. He was just about to use his telekinesis to grab it when...

Kronos saw the assault rifle that came out of the unicorn's saddle. Better than my shitty ass pistol, he thought to himself as he grabbed the rifle just before the unicorn can get a hold of it, maybe I'll just borrow it from the kid. Hell, i may modify it for him later if he asks nicely. Edited by Kronos

(edited)

How the hell am I supposed to help then? Kronos wondered to himself. Kronos saw the assault rifle that came out of the unicorn's saddle. Better than my shitty ass pistol, he thought to himself as he grabbed the rifle just before the unicorn can get a hold of it, maybe I'll just borrow it from the kid. Hell, i may modify it for him later if he asks nicely.

Damn it! Now I'll probably never get my assault rifle back, Lupus thought. Mabye I'll be able to snatch it back later.

Lupus then noticed that the unicorn that had found him earlier was lying dazed on the ground. "Miss, are you alright?" He said as approached her.

Edited by DamienBolt8592

Fortunately when Kronos took the AR, he didn't notice a small metal cube on the ground a few feet away. "Few, I'm glad he didn't notice this." Lupus quietly said to himself as he picked up the cube. "This is my best kept secret and I have no plans of sharing it any time soon." He then proceeded to stick it back in his saddle bag along with the rest of the spilled electronic components.

Lupus then noticed that the unicorn that had found him was lying dazed on the ground. "Miss, are you alright?" He said as approached her.

Kronos aimed the assault rifle at the strange unicorn. "Take another step towards her," he warned, "I dare you." He cocked the assault rifle and aimed right at the unicorn's head. Make a move, dammit, he thought, I'm really really REALLY itchin' to just kill something already.

(edited)

@@,

Still on the ground, massively disoriented by the screeching sound of the static in her right ear, and the constant yet slowly dissipating ringing in her left, Foray slowly opened one eye to see Lupus approaching her.

No, no... I can't let them see me like this...

Struggling to get to her hooves, she swayed to one side and collided with the rock, leaning on it to keep herself up. Unable to judge the tone of her voice, she shouted loudly, "I'm fine!" despite the contrary being plainly obvious.

Edited by Meson Bolt

Kronos aimed the assault rifle at the strange unicorn. "Take another step towards her," he warned, "I dare you." He cocked the assault rifle and aimed right at the unicorn's head. Make a move, dammit, he thought, I'm really really REALLY itchin' to just kill something already.

Lupus stood stock still as Kronos pointed the gun at his head. "Whoa whoa, take it easy! I'm just seeing if she needs help! And why does it seem like you're just dying to find a reason to kill me?

@@,

Still on the ground, massively disoriented by the screeching sound of the static in her right ear, and the constant yet slowly dissipating ringing in her left, Foray slowly opened one eye to see Lupus approaching her.

Struggling to get to her hooves, she swayed to one side and collided with the rock, leaning on it to keep herself up. Unable to judge the tone of her voice, she shouted loudly, "I'm fine!" despite the contrary being plainly obvious.

Uh, miss. I'm not so sure about that. Mabye you should just sit down for a moment, and when you feel better tell Mister Crazy over there to put the gun down.

(edited)

@@,

"Damn, woman," Kronos shouted back, scratching at his ear, "What's the matter with you? Were you THAT close to the fucking flashbang that you're ears are ringing or something?" He waited for a response from Foray. Seeing as she just leaned on the rock, Kronos was able to plainly see that something was wrong with her. 

Lupus stood stock still as Kronos pointed the gun at his head. "Whoa whoa, take it easy! I'm just seeing if she needs help! And why does it seem like you're just dying to find a reason to kill me?

"Try living the life I've had for the last millennium and a half and you too would be dying to just kill something," Kronos explained, "I crave the atmosphere of war. I'm incited by the scent of blood and gunsmoke. The thrill of battle is my life. I dont expect you to understand, Stable Dweller."

Uh, miss. I'm not so sure about that. Mabye you should just sit down for a moment, and when you feel better tell Mister Crazy over there to put the gun down.

Upon hearing this statement, Kronos' head flailed around and his neck audibly cracked as he did so and he crept closer to the unicorn with the gun still at his head. "Call. Me. Crazy. One. More. Time." he growled through clenched teeth, "I fucking DARE YOU!!!!!!!"

Edited by Kronos

"Damn, woman," Kronos shouted back, scratching at his ear, "What's the matter with you? Were you THAT close to the fucking flashbang that you're ears are ringing or something?" He waited for a response from Foray. Seeing as she just leaned on the rock, Kronos was able to plainly see that something was wrong with her. 

"Try living the life I've had for the last millennium and a half and you too would be dying to just kill something," Kronos explained, "I crave the atmosphere of war. I'm incited by the scent of blood and gunsmoke. The thrill of battle is my life. I dont expect you to understand, Stable Dweller."

Upon hearing this statement, Kronos' head flailed around and his neck audibly cracked as he did so and he crept closer to the unicorn with the gun still at his head. "Call. Me. Crazy. One. More. Time." he growled through clenched teeth, "I fucking DARE YOU!!!!!!!"

Uhhh, can I say no to that? I didn't mean to offend you, you've just wanted to kill me since you first laid eyes on me. So if you don't mind, COULD YOU PLEASE PUT THE BUCKING GUN DOWN?!?!?! AND STOP CALLING ME STABLE DWELLER!!! I MEAN COME ON, I WAS ONLY CONSIOUS THERE FOR A FEW HOURS!!! SO IF YOU DONT MIND, I'LL BE TAKING MY GUN BACK AND LEAVING!!!