Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Aftermath (Rp)

Flamestreak1990

@@Unicorncob, "We could do that. Stealth Bucks aren't hard to find if you know the right place to look. Working thermal binos will be harder to find, lucky for all of you I know a place which has just such resources. An old bunker used by the military. Stumbled on it one day while crawling through the wastes with a .50 cal bullet wound torn through my leg. Not my proudest day. If I have a look around, I should find a pair of thermal binos and some stealth bucks. That takes care of the issues of the snipers, if we can pull it off. I'm apprehensive. Because if I can see them, to mark them for kill, odds are they're going to see me."

"I already suggested using some sort of thermal scopes a while ago. Geez, it's like no one wants to listen to the guy who has the first bright idea. But still, what about after those Spotters are down?" Kronos asked, " What then? Do we get those guys in Power Armor? If we are, let's try to do what I suggested initially. If not, the take out tue snipers or something."

"I already suggested using some sort of thermal scopes a while ago. Geez, it's like no one wants to listen to the guy who has the first bright idea. But still, what about after those Spotters are down?" Kronos asked, " What then? Do we get those guys in Power Armor? If we are, let's try to do what I suggested initially. If not, the take out tue snipers or something."

"Most likely no one thought a thermal scope would be needed. Since from the reaction I got, you didn't think about them being this organised. But, specifics. Once the Sniper and the Spotter are dead, power armour is the next threat. You have to kill both the Sniper and the Spotter at the same time. Otherwise they will alert everyone. And just because a sniper loses a spotter, does not mean they are blind. They just have limited vision. Remember that. You most likely won't see more than one at a time when the alert is not triggered. But they always have support. They treat the armour like a tank. Heavy slow moving, needs to be followed by much lighter infantry for support. What was your original idea to deal with them? I'm curious, not many ponies can rationally deal with them."

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@ @@Child Of Darkness

Crackshot curled his lip in thought. They'd have to take out both the sniper and the spotter at the same time, but how?

That military bunker sounded promising, though.

"That bunker you mentioned," he spoke up, "any chance we'll find another sniper rifle in there? We can do a bit of sniper and spotter action ourselves. As for the power armour, we planned to have one of us sneak up behind one and deactivate it. At first, at least."

@@Unicorncob, "The Bunker will have a Sniper rifle. No doubt about it. But that plan for the power armour isn't going to work. I reiterate, they bolt a sheet of reinforced metal over the power core to prevent it from getting shot during combat. This does prevent them from changing the core without a work station. But it does keep it protected, so it's a worthy trade off. Plus I swear I saw one suit of armour with huge Tesla coils coming out of the back of it and vents on the rear legs which make small explosions every time it jumps. It was terrifying. A pulse grenade might do the trick. I might have one or two."

A chuckle coming for her lips. She wasn't expecting to get a request after ammo refill. Still, she wasn't one to look at a job negatively. Looking over the bag of caps, she nods "Alright," she might as well least consider it. No harm there.

Allegory nodded and looked around again, taking out a small note that read "Return in 20 minutes". "We're going to my place. I don't want too many ponies hearing," she muttered, levitating the bag of caps to her hoof. Making sure she doesn't run off with the caps first. "It has to do with White Sting."

She glances back at Steam and tapped her hooves. "You know what it is. The biggest raider organization in this region, possibly the entire wasteland...led by another leader and killer. Charismatic and sociopathic. Intelligent and brutal," Allegory crossed her hooves. "Another Red Eye. And I think they're doing something here. If you're interested, follow me. And the name is Allegory. Nice to meet you."

She then trotted out and flattened her mane, trotting a few blocks away from the shop and taking a short left towards a light blue boxcar, glancing back at Steam to make sure she followed.

• Brohoof 1

@ @@Child Of Darkness

Crackshot curled his lip in thought. They'd have to take out both the sniper and the spotter at the same time, but how?

That military bunker sounded promising, though.

"That bunker you mentioned," he spoke up, "any chance we'll find another sniper rifle in there? We can do a bit of sniper and spotter action ourselves. As for the power armour, we planned to have one of us sneak up behind one and deactivate it. At first, at least."

A military bunker! I don't know if it's the same in this world, but that means materials I can work with to, uhh. Do stuff. I thought to myself quietly, hiding behind the little shed. There would be less and less stuff to hide behind as we got closer and closer to the peak. I'm going to have to find an alternate route.

"The Bunker will have a Sniper rifle. No doubt about it. But that plan for the power armour isn't going to work. I reiterate, they bolt a sheet of reinforced metal over the power core to prevent it from getting shot during combat. This does prevent them from changing the core without a work station. But it does keep it protected, so it's a worthy trade off. Plus I swear I saw one suit of armour with huge Tesla coils coming out of the back of it and vents on the rear legs which make small explosions every time it jumps. It was terrifying. A pulse grenade might do the trick. I might have one or two."

"Pulse grenades, of course," Crackshot murmured, nodding once and glancing up in thought, "I've seen those Tesla suits before, they're no joke. Whoever put those together knew what they were doing."

He looked into the mare's eyes again. "If that bunker has any armour-piercing rounds, that'll help. But we'll work with what we've got."

@@Unicorncob, "Well, don't get your hopes too high. That covers most things. We have a basic plan now. I'd say you stand more of a chance now. But I doubt you can actually succeed. This will be an interesting few days. *giggle*"

Beep The compass on Whites HUD was pinged with a new target. It was green, so not hostile right now. But he wouldn't take the chance of this person possibly overhearing everything he said. It would be disastrous to Sting. Putting one hoof into his Saddle bags, he looked around the area a little bit before looking back at the pony he was talking to "Listen, I don't know your name. I'll be right back." With a flick of a switch, White became invisible. He turned on a Stealth Buck. Under the cover of his cloak, White slowly made his way around the side of a small shed, the opposite end of which the target was located. Needless to say, he was a little bit surprised and relieved when it turned out to just be the strange mare from R-7. 'I really need to think of a name for her.' Standing on his hind legs and leaning against the shed wall behind her, White timed himself with the deactivation of the Stealth Buck.

@@Ethan Sawyer, "A little rude to be eavesdropping on us like that little miss."

@@Child Of Darkness @@Ethan Sawyer

Crackshot raised an eyebrow as the mare took off toward a small shed. Was there something there? Did she have a trap planned?

He couldn't take any risks. Raising his shotgun into his magic, he crept after her.

He stalked up to the side of the shed, hugging the wall until her overheard the mare reveal herself. He swung around and aimed his gun... seeing her and a different pony. A red unicorn mare.

"Who are you?" he demanded the new mare, stomping up to her, "Who do you work for? How much did you hear?"

Standing on his hind legs and leaning against the shed wall behind her, White timed himself with the deactivation of the Stealth Buck.

"A little rude to be eavesdropping on us like that little miss."

I turned to face the pony leaning against the shed un-phased by the display of technology. Confident. Likes to think he's funny. Open minded, optimist. Interesting. Not a threat. I simply ignored the pony and turned to the new pony.

He stalked up to the side of the shed, hugging the wall until her overheard the mare reveal herself. He swung around and aimed his gun... seeing her and a different pony. A red unicorn mare.

"Who are you?" he demanded the new mare, stomping up to her, "Who do you work for? How much did you hear?"

Now that the pony who had somehow noticed her was close enough, she made some deductions based on his reaction. Short tempered. Anti-social. But experienced, protective. Probably. This pony was interesting to me. So I simply answered his questions. "You don't need to know, nobody and I don't know how much you were speaking about before I started listening so I can not answer that accurately."

Now that the pony who had somehow noticed her was close enough, she made some deductions based on his reaction. Short tempered. Anti-social. But experienced, protective. Probably. This pony was interesting to me. So I simply answered his questions. "You don't need to know, nobody and I don't know how much you were speaking about before I started listening so I can not answer that accurately."

"Wrong answer," Crackshot growled, pointing the barrel of the shotgun between the mare's eyes, "I do need to know who you are. Why were you stalking us? You work for the raiders in the mountain?"

Something in the back of his mind was telling him to give the mare some space - she was probably too scared to come out and face the group outright - but at the same time, he couldn't take chances.

"Wrong answer," Crackshot growled, pointing the barrel of the shotgun between the mare's eyes, "I do need to know who you are. Why were you stalking us? You work for the raiders in the mountain?"

Something in the back of his mind was telling him to give the mare some space - she was probably too scared to come out and face the group outright - but at the same time, he couldn't take chances.

Right answer bitch. I thought to myself. The shotgun didn't scare me. It probably should have, but after the recent events this wasn't at all scary. "You don't need to know who I am. I was 'stalking' you, quote quote, because you and your group seemed interesting. And do I work for who in the mountain?"

@@Ethan Sawyer, White pulled out his knife, turned it around to the hilt, hitting the mare over the head rather hard with it. "Less of the attitude miss. You admitted to stalking us and what we are talking about is very sensitive information. I make a living selling this kind of information and I can't risk someone running their mouths with things only I know. So maybe you should be more polite when talking okay?"

White pulled out his knife, turned it around to the hilt, hitting the mare over the head rather hard with it. "Less of the attitude miss. You admitted to stalking us and what we are talking about is very sensitive information. I make a living selling this kind of information and I can't risk someone running their mouths with things only I know. So maybe you should be more polite when talking okay?"

When I got hit, I was knocked slightly downwards, my head now facing down. A small glow began to emit from where I was hit and began to get a little brighter. "Why should I give you the pleasure of being talked to politely when you've just hit me?" I noticed the glow and mouthed "shit" before a small pulse of magic was sent out equal to the force I was hit with by the knife, which wasn't that much. Fucking time energy. This better stop soon.

When I got hit, I was knocked slightly downwards, my head now facing down. A small glow began to emit from where I was hit and began to get a little brighter. "Why should I give you the pleasure of being talked to politely when you've just hit me?" I noticed the glow and mouthed "shit" before a small pulse of magic was sent out equal to the force I was hit with by the knife, which wasn't that much. Fucking time energy. This better stop soon.

Crackshot grunted and was sent stumbling back from the force, shaking his head from the attack.

The hell was...?

He had never heard of a unicorn doing that before. Just who was this mare...?

He lowered his shotgun and slowly approached the red mare. "You wanted to come with us? What can you do?"

@@Ethan Sawyer, White was only slightly nudged back by the pulse and giggled to himself with the little display. "I wonder if that magic pulse happens consistently. If I hit you again, would you send out another pulse? I'm tempted to test that theory out. If it works, that would just drain your energy twice as fast. Seems sort of redundant."

He holstered his knife as, 'Damn I still don't know his name.' Started speaking. He did sort of want this mare to join, mostly because he wanted to keep an eye on her. White wanted to understand exactly who she was and what she can do. This does make on thing complicated though. She knows EDEN, EDEN is at the bunker. This would cause an issues if not addressed soon. Using the pipbuck on his hoof, White sent a message to EDEN to leave the bunker and seal the door behind it. Master security lock. 16 figure password. No one could crack that. 'I do not want these guys getting a hold of my tech. Though I think I'm playing this role very well. Just a waiting game now.'

Crackshot grunted and was sent stumbling back from the force, shaking his head from the attack.

The hell was...?

He had never heard of a unicorn doing that before. Just who was this mare...?

He lowered his shotgun and slowly approached the red mare. "You wanted to come with us? What can you do?"

And suddenly a change of heart when he see's some form of power. Or maybe he's just scared. "Yea, I guess I wanted to come with you. And as for what I can do, it depends. I'm not exactly, myself, at the moment. As you may have just seen."

@@Ethan Sawyer, White was only slightly nudged back by the pulse and giggled to himself with the little display. "I wonder if that magic pulse happens consistently. If I hit you again, would you send out another pulse? I'm tempted to test that theory out. If it works, that would just drain your energy twice as fast. Seems sort of redundant."

"It's not my energy. I do not control it."

And suddenly a change of heart when he see's some form of power. Or maybe he's just scared. "Yea, I guess I wanted to come with you. And as for what I can do, it depends. I'm not exactly, myself, at the moment. As you may have just seen."

"I don't know what 'yourself' is," Crackshot retorted, curling his lip beneath his bandana, "I don't know who you are... which you insist on keeping that way."

He holstered his shotgun on his back and nodded once. "Fine, you can come if you want. But I've got a close eye on you."

"I don't know what 'yourself' is," Crackshot retorted, curling his lip beneath his bandana, "I don't know who you are... which you insist on keeping that way."

He holstered his shotgun on his back and nodded once. "Fine, you can come if you want. But I've got a close eye on you."

"Eh, you do that. As long as nobody hits me again I'm sure I can't do much damage to anything you have."

I planned to keep my identity hidden for as long as possible. All I needed to do would be to think of a name in clearance with this universes language style.

@@Unicorncob, "Keep being so soft and it's going to bite you in the ass one of this days Sweetie. You want her to come along, I can't stop you. If you intend to take her into the mountains she's just going to be a liability. And let's not forget our agreement. The more liabilities you have, the more likely I am to claim my insurance. Just a friendly heads up."

"Eh, you do that. As long as nobody hits me again I'm sure I can't do much damage to anything you have."

"No promises on that regard."

"Keep being so soft and it's going to bite you in the ass one of this days Sweetie. You want her to come along, I can't stop you. If you intend to take her into the mountains she's just going to be a liability. And let's not forget our agreement. The more liabilities you have, the more likely I am to claim my insurance. Just a friendly heads up."

Crackshot just gave her a sideways glance, almost in warning.

"I know what I'm doing," He assured her, "This isn't my first time leading a group. Just like we don't know who she is, neither of you know who I am."

I planned to keep my identity hidden for as long as possible. All I needed to do would be to think of a name in clearance with this universes language style.

He gave the mare a nod to follow him back toward the group. He doubted anypony would argue her joining, but if there were complaints, he always had persuasion and reason.

Persuasion on his back in a holster, and Reason on his side in a leather loop.

"Keep being so soft and it's going to bite you in the ass one of this days Sweetie. You want her to come along, I can't stop you. If you intend to take her into the mountains she's just going to be a liability. And let's not forget our agreement. The more liabilities you have, the more likely I am to claim my insurance. Just a friendly heads up."

I ignored this statement. It seemed that this pony both wants and does not want me to be here during this journey to, wherever the hell we are going.

He gave the mare a nod to follow him back toward the group. He doubted anypony would argue her joining, but if there were complaints, he always had persuasion and reason.

I took the nod as a gesture to follow him to the group, whoever they were. Hopefully there weren't any ponies who would get in her way.

Allegory nodded and looked around again, taking out a small note that read "Return in 20 minutes". "We're going to my place. I don't want too many ponies hearing," she muttered, levitating the bag of caps to her hoof. Making sure she doesn't run off with the caps first. "It has to do with White Sting."

She glances back at Steam and tapped her hooves. "You know what it is. The biggest raider organization in this region, possibly the entire wasteland...led by another leader and killer. Charismatic and sociopathic. Intelligent and brutal," Allegory crossed her hooves. "Another Red Eye. And I think they're doing something here. If you're interested, follow me. And the name is Allegory. Nice to meet you."

She then trotted out and flattened her mane, trotting a few blocks away from the shop and taking a short left towards a light blue boxcar, glancing back at Steam to make sure she followed.

Didn't really consider the idea of just bailing with a small bag of caps. Somepony is willing to put this amount of caps for a up front cost certainly were asking for a high price. Hearing the name White Sting certainly affirm her suspicions. Though that name doesn't compared to the infamous Red Eye, it wouldn't take too long to exceed the name with the climate of the wasteland around here. 

Anything along the lines of raiders and having a little fun with them is certainly she's in business in. A smirk went and lower as she look calm before Allegory. Steam follow the mare, "Steam." she replied plainly. Part of her wonder why was someone like a clerk or even owner asking about this. A slight cautious was in the air. Trotting over her, tongue pushing along her cheek. 

@

Quiet was fortunate that Foray still had her deaf ear pointed in his direction. Had she heard him speak, she would have very well followed through with her vow, regardless of any relations they'd had previously. Turning her head to see who had approached her, she glared at him and lowered her ears as she saw who it was, growled lowly for several moments, before again turning him the deaf ear.

"Well, I guess not. Look Foray you know my little outburst wasn't completely aimed toward you. I just........*sigh* got tired all of this stupid arguing . So.......um perk I guess I should say, I'm not gonna kill you anytime soon. You're my friend, I haven't many of those and only other friend is......most likely......dead."