Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Big Jim hints at ...

Unlikeable Pony

Grogar, like Tirek, is already pretty threatening in his appearance which also has the benefits of being simultaneously simplistic and distinctive. Aside from some flash based polishing and streamlining there isn't much that needs to be fixed. Especially since too much change could reduce his nostalgia factor. Arabus is just a cloud so he'd need something done to look more threatening and his mannerisms would need to be improved from just saying 'Golly good show!'. >_> As for Zeb, his whole hollywood manager look would best be scrapped. I think something along the lines of a shaman or warlock could work.

If Flutterbrother was as menacing as any of these guys it would be comically absurd. He'd have to be some sort of pony Lex Luthor to pull that off which would be all the funnier when compared to his sister.

Hmm... You know, given that we'd want to make Zeb be a foil/antagonist for Zecora, you could make him a shaman who wants to Summon something out of the depths of tartarus Called Arabus. It would make Arabus more of a magical force than a character, and Zeb would be the guy wielding that power....that's actually kind of interesting  :dash:

@@Buck Testa 'Arabus the wind demon' or something to that effect. Originally he fed on the shadows of ponies. But a rebooted version of him/it could also just absorb the air (Air-abus)of ponies, taking their voices in the process and leaving silence in its wake. If and when it made noise it might just sound like a cacophony of pony voices in screams or shouts. Actually a howling wind or thunderous rumbling could be just as intimidating. Not sure why Zeb(whose full name I like to imagine as Zebuchadnezzar) would summon him unless to simply demonstrate his power or possibly attempt some well intended but misguided mission of protecting the Zebra territory. It's an idea that could very well serve as a story arc considering the villain potential here.

But to relate this to Flutterbrother... I don't know, maybe he could be tracking Zeb and trying to stop him from carrying it out. This would have to be after his premiere obviously since there's no way you could fit all this headcanon into one episode while still introducing all these new characters without any precedent. Still interesting. :ooh:

It's funny how we talk more about Grogar and Arabus than flutterbrother. Even before seeing him I can almost guarantee I would trade his appearance for either of the other two. There's just so much potential.

Edit: Just some grammatical fixes.

Edited by Roughshod