Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crypty will draw your pony in random pose 9_6

Inky Well

Good news, everypone!

Crypty will draw pony for your choice in random pose.

It will be simple colored artwork.

I'm working very slowly so I'm taking only 3 positions per time.

Because otherwise ponies in the end of queue would never see theirs requests. So who will ask me first when slot will be open will become next.

If you don't want to lose moment, subscribe to this topic. ^-^

Crypty's requests:

Done: Edited by Crypty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Could you do my OC, Night?

Could you draw my OC, Rave Darkmane please?

I would love for you to draw my pony!

Sure! It will be pleasure for me to draw such cool OCes ^_^.

3 slots are taken.

Here's one more reference if you'd like. Thank you soooo much Crypty! :D I appreciate it! I'm going to be doing a drawing post too soon. She's the first pony I've drawn and I really enjoyed it.

post-37832-0-68803000-1459010737_thumb.jpeg

Hmm... well when you have a free slot next, I'd love if you could draw Dark Horse for me. :squee:

T2WubaX.pngo2YNQNe.png

Hey there, Crypty! Would you be able to draw Wolf Tracks in a random pose? If i'm a little late to get a spot on the list, I would be more than happy to wait. Please let me know whenever it is convenient.

:please:

Hmm... well when you have a free slot next, I'd love if you could draw Dark Horse for me. :squee:

Hey there, Crypty! Would you be able to draw Wolf Tracks in a random pose? If i'm a little late to get a spot on the list, I would be more than happy to wait. Please let me know whenever it is convenient. :please:

Tisk-tisk-tisk. I'm working very slowly so I'm taking only 3 position per time. Because otherwise ponies in the end of queue would never see theirs requests. So who will ask me first when slot will be open will become next ^_^ Hope for your understanding.

And yes, you both have amazing OC I would be happy to draw them. :love:

Don't worry about it. I didn't actually see the post above mine before I wrote that. :please: I'm fine with waiting.

*Eyes Venomous with competitiveness* :okiedokieloki:

(edited)

I'm not sure how many requests you have, but could you do an OC for me? He is a black unicorn with a silver mane. His cutie mark is the constellation Lupus (that's his name too) and he is in his teens.

Edited by DamienBolt8592

Ahh! Does that mean there's an open spot yet? *puppy dog eyes*

I'm a noodle -_- I forgot my reference lol

This is my little filly OC Cosmic Wish!

post-37874-0-34820500-1459703320_thumb.jpeg

And this is her cutie mark on the left

post-37874-0-24804900-1459703390_thumb.jpeg

I'm not sure hie many requests you have, but could you do an OC for me? He is a black unicorn with a silver mane. His cutie mark is the constellation Lupus (that's his name too) and he is in his teens.

Ahh! Does that mean there's an open spot yet? *puppy dog eyes*

Well, When I'll draw next, slot will be opened. Remind me first and it will be yours =)

Hey! Thats me 90% of the time! Thanks a lot! X3

Hey! I'm glad you like it X3

Ok the bored image you got for Shadow Strike just made nearly choke on my coffee from laughing! ^_^

I feel sorry for this incident ^_^ (Actually not at all. XD)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, Crypty! 

Your artwork, as I've told you before, is visually STUNNING - the fine details are quite sharp, and I absolutely ADORE the facial expressions you create... you have quite a talent.  And quite a kind heart for taking all these folks' requests. 

Should a space ever become available, I would certainly have interest in making a formal request; should you remain forever busy, then I shall simply tip my hat to you for kudos, and be on my merry way.

Thank you for your time.

(edited)

@@Randimaxis, @, @@Ethan Sawyer,

Thank you, guys, for attention and kind words. ^-^

I feel so sorry that I can't draw for everyone. Also I feel deep shame that I didn't draw anything last weekend as planned, partly because of work but main reason was Dark Souls 3 release T_T. Dat's so lame.

I promise fix it as soon as possible.

Edited by Crypty <3~